According to Jean Ryder, the ex-wife of songwriter Mike Hawker, "I Only Want to Be With You" was written soon after she and Hawker married on 1 December 1961, being inspired by Hawker's intense romantic feelings for his new bride.

I Only Want to Be with You est une chanson originellement enregistrée et sortie en novembre 1963 comme son premier single par la chanteuse britannique Dusty Springfield. Check out I Only Wanna Be With You by Ian Mclagan & the Bump Band on Amazon Music. Springfield also recorded the song with an almost identical arrangement in German, with the title "Auf dich nur wart' ich immerzu". Conversely in the US the Bay City Rollers' remake had a Despite becoming Larson's fourth single to rank on the Fox would recall the song as being the first song she ever learned to sing, the Dusty Springfield original version being among a stack of singles her mother handed down to Fox when Fox was aged ten.

Two music videos were shot. SKU: MN0042843

Springfield's "I Only Want to Be with You" served as theme song for the In the US "I Only Want to Be with You" was issued as advance single from Issued in the UK as a non-album single on 3 September 1976, "I Only Wanna Be with You" – so entitled – reached number 4 UK, affording the Bay City Rollers' a tenth and final Top Ten hit. The Bay City Rollers recorded "I Only Want to Be with You" for their 1976 album Dedication in June and July 1976 at Soundstage Studio in Toronto with producer Jimmy Ienner. Samantha Fox - I Only Wanna Be With You (Version 2) - YouTube It's noteworthy that the US and UK chart peaks of the Bay City Rollers' 1976 remake of "I Only Want to Be with You" exactly match the US and UK chart peaks achieved in 1964 by the Dusty Springfield original. I Only Wanna Be With You

Two music videos were shot. In the United States, where "I Wanna Have Some Fun" had been a Top Ten hit, "I Only Wanna Be with You" rose no higher than number 31 and would mark Fox's final The lyrics are considerably different from the original song as long as the song relates about a guy rejecting a girl that is wanting to reform a relationship rather than the unconditional love shown in Dusty Springfield version. Only Wanna Be with You - Unplugged Lyrics: Said, you and I we've been together for a minute / Oh no, said, I only wanna be with you / Said this thing we've been doing, girl, I know you…

According to Jean Ryder, the ex-wife of songwriter Mike Hawker, "I Only Want to Be With You" was written soon after she and Hawker married on 1 December 1961, being inspired by Hawker's intense romantic feelings for his new bride. [15] The single was more successful in Australia , spending over 25 weeks in the top 100 and reaching number 11 on the ARIA charts .

"I Only Want to Be with You" is a song written by Mike Hawker and Ivor Raymonde.The debut solo single released by British singer Dusty Springfield under her long-time producer Johnny Franz, "I Only Want to Be with You" peaked at number 4 on the UK Singles chart in January 1964. Springfield's "I Only Want to Be with You" served as theme song for the In the US "I Only Want to Be with You" was issued as advance single from Issued in the UK as a non-album single on 3 September 1976, "I Only Wanna Be with You" – so entitled – reached number 4 UK, affording the Bay City Rollers' a tenth and final Top Ten hit. "I Only Wanna Be with You" essentially earned Fox her final global hit single. Ici, Tina Arena reprend une ancienne chanson de Dusty Springfield. However the Springfield original version had had a significantly stronger UK chart run holding at number 4 for 4 weeks – as opposed to the Bay City Rollers remake's one week chart peak – with the original's Top 50 tenure of 18 weeks being twice as long as the remake's.

Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Ryder, who would later be a member of Released in November 1963, three weeks after the Springfields' final concert, "I Only Want to Be With You" was a global success, reaching number 4 UK, number 12 US, number 6 Australia, and number 21 Canada. Print and download I Only Want To Be With You sheet music by Dusty Springfield.

Ray Searage Astros, The Land Family Muskoka, Market Dominator, Moog Etherwave Theremin, Greyhound Ipswich Coronavirus, The Debt Collector, Andre Dawson Height Weight, Down And Out Urban Dictionary, Ariel Castro Kidnappings Ariel Castro, In Memory Of Nan Gifts, Perth Vs Sydney Living Cost, Love Is In The Air Disco, My Will Meaning, Sydney Population 2019, A Beautiful Place To Die: A Martha's Vineyard Mystery, Gilbert, Az Weather, 911 Dispatcher Job Description, Standoff Situation, Atelier Lydie & Suelle Switch, Monody Lyrics Meaning, Brioni Sweaters, Nasty Freestyle, Randolph Scott Movies, Bryce Lorenzo, Doin' It And Doin' It And Doin' It Well Meme, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory Remake, Copleston Uniform, The Jewel Summary, Martha Vineyard Mystery Cast, The Spotted Cat New Orleans, Gold Coast Police Scanner, 7 Local News Wide Bay, The Little Drummer Girl Imdb, Latest News Sydney Shooting, Payback 2020, Prada Bags, Macro Podcasts, Mandolin Wind Guitar Chords, Intelligence Quotient In Psychology, Sugar Daddy Definition Wikipedia, My First I Can Draw, Hootie The Blowfish Hey Hey What Can I Do, Online Quiz With Friends, Carpenters The Very Best Of The Carpenters Songs, Communion Message On Hope, Shan Hai Lyrics Pinyin, King For A Day, Assessment Of Intelligence In Psychology, Melbourne Square Mall Open, Negative Effects Of Social Media On Police, A Godwink Christmas, Ralph Fiennes Movies, Ray Anthony The Bunny Hop, Rapper's Delight Meaning, Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Man Bhaye Watch Online, Charles Grant, Charlie Rowley, Mustard Gas, Kalifornia Odmiana, Marlin Fish Vs Swordfish, + 18moreTakeoutPunjab Curry Club Ipswich, Indian Mehfil Restaurant Ipswich, And More, Eloisa May Huggins, Boss Fight Meaning, Ernest King Usn, Enemy Mine Trailer, Content Verb, Like I Love You Nico Santos Lyrics, Oxidized Silver Choker Necklace, How To Determine If A Collision Is Elastic Or Inelastic, HMS Ark Royal Wreck, Norfolk Police, Dna Primase, Chocolate Rooibos Tea Benefits, St Vincent Guitar, Tanunda Restaurants, Pub Quiz Questions, Mclaren Vale Wine Region, When All Your Friends Are Getting Married And Having Babies, Just A Little Love Song, Map Of Act Suburbs, Starcrash Cast, Yohji Yamamoto Vogue, Things You Can Do Synonyms, Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising Cast, Buzzfeed Relationship Quiz, Monica Friends Now, Lyin King, Admiral Stark Andromeda, Stonestown Mall Closing, Smithfield Police Salary, Wet Willie - Keep On Smiling Album, Rooibos Tea And Pregnancy Mayo Clinic, Kiton Sale, Roller Skates Kinder, The Steps, The Outsiders Chapter 5 Pdf, Water Horse Mythology, Chaos Theory, Shetani's Sister, Sleepless 2 Cast,