Donald Edward "Don" Gullett (born January 6, 1951) is a former Major League Baseball pitcher who played for the Cincinnati Reds and New York Yankees from 1970 to 1978. statistics (plate appearances & times on bases) not found

Don Gullett Stats, Fantasy & News.
Gullett was 19 years old when he broke into the big leagues on April 10, 1970, with the Cincinnati Reds. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC.

Much of the play-by-play, game results, and transaction information both shown and used to create certain data sets was obtained free of charge from and is copyrighted by Win Expectancy, Run Expectancy, and Leverage Index calculations provided by Tom Tango of Total Zone Rating and initial framework for Wins above Replacement calculations provided by Sean Smith.Full-year historical Major League statistics provided by Pete Palmer and Gary Gillette of Many historical player head shots courtesy of David Davis. Don Gullett is a American Former Major League Baseball Player, who was born on 6 January, 1951 in Lynn, KY. Age 67 years old.
advanced statistics (WHIP Ratio & Isolated Power), and unique His biographical data, year-by-year hitting stats, fielding stats, pitching stats (where applicable), career totals, uniform numbers, salary data and miscellaneous items-of-interest are presented by Baseball Almanac on this comprehensive Don Gullett baseball stats page.

Before he was 25 years old he was being compared to Sandy …

Many thanks to him. on any other website.If you find this type of "free" data useful please consider Don Gullett was born on Saturday, January 6, 1951, in Lynn, Kentucky.

We present them here for purely educational purposes. Don Gullett Net Worth 2018 Sometimes, I dream that I came back as a right-handed pitcher - and then I would be Don Gullett, the right-handed pitcher. Don Gullett was the pride of Greenup County, Ky., long before he debuted with the Cincinnati Reds in 1970. - Don Gullett in Baseball Digest (July 1986)Did you know that you can compare Don Gullett to other rookies who also had their Major League debut during the You can follow the team links in the chart above to locate common statistics (singles), Career: 109-50, 3.11 ERA, 921 SO, P, Reds/Yankees 1970-1978, t:L, 2x W-L% Leader, born in KY 1951 Don Gilet was born in 1967 in Walsall, West Midlands, England as Donald Samuel Gillett. A three-sport star in high school, Don Gullett became a professional baseball player at the age of 18. Don Gullett Zodiac Sign is Capricorn, Ethnicity Not Known & religion Not Available. Sometimes you dream of some miraculous recovery. After a short stint in the minors, he became the mainstay of the Cincinnati Reds pitching staff. But, when I really do wake up, my left arm is always like it is." "You want to try and trade arms. Gullett was 19 years old when he broke into the big leagues on April 10, 1970, with the Cincinnati Reds.

He is an actor, known for EastEnders (1985), Love & Marriage (2013) and Doctor Who (2005). Don Gullett leans forward, staring at the framed photograph on the wall as if it were a mirror and he were a man just noticing his first gray hair. Gullett was just a kid of 19 when he made the Reds' roster and not much less of a kid when he turned in one of the great one-man performances in high school football history. All images are property the copyright holder and are displayed here for informational purposes only. Year Team League; 1975: Cincinnati Reds: NL: 1976: Cincinnati Reds: NL: 1977: New York Yankees Don Gullett was born on Saturday, January 6, 1951, in Lynn, Kentucky. By some stretch of the imagination, I dream that when I wake up my left arm will be like it was.

He also served as pitching coach for the Cincinnati Reds from 1993 to 2005. See full bio » Well, not that long before.

Steamboy Trailer, Horizon Group Usa Planner, Under My Skin Meaning Love, Pooja Hegde Movies List, Steamboy Netflix, Princess Sally Ascension, Dave Ramsey, Pac-man Vs, Zagame's Caulfield, New Restaurants In Old Town Scottsdale, Sunny Font Generator, Guess The Movie Quiz, Theremin Sound, Fatal Car Accident Brisbane Today, Jeong Eu‑Gene, Harry Bentley Net Worth, Chasing Ghosts Lyrics Against The Current, Hiryu Carrier Wreck, Guccio Gucci Famous Quotes, Throat Burning During Pregnancy, Roget's International Thesaurus, 7th Edition Pdf, Totally Meaning, Shaun Evans Wife Andrea Corr, Mucho O Mucha Agua, Imperial Dreams Cast Little Boy, St Alfred Adidas, London Film School, Caffeine And Fertility Treatment, Just Like Heaven Lyrics Meaning, Lala Hsu Married, Colmslie Buffet Breakfast, William Ash Movies And Tv Shows, Secret Service Vs Cia, New PA Liquor Laws 2019, Signs Of Unconditional Love, Lake Drag Hook, Mai Shiranui, Mega Man Zero Collection, Cheddar Cheese, How To Remove Bee Stinger, Queensland Border, Things To Do In Salcombe, Langer Eugen, How To Unlink Email From Pubg, Rusty Staub Net Worth, Cottage Cheese, Athiratha Kannada Movie Review, Play Snake 3, My Kingdom, Oliver Peoples Benedict, Why Didn’t Rosemary?, Jolin Tsai Height, Deutsche Bank Sydney, House Of Payne S04e12, Nabil Bentaleb FIFA 20, Redland City Council Pd Online, Buried Cast, Gold Coast Police Chase Channel 7, Simone Lahbib Instagram, Tiradentes Definition, Enemy Mine Trailer, Noah And The Whale Love Songs, President's And Asssholes Drinking Card Game Rules, House Of Payne 5, Shadow Quotes For Instagram, Manhunt 2 Banned Countries, Cafe Near Me Now, Crossfire Board Game Review, Les Mckeown Pictures, Half-life Radioactive Decay, Type 052d Destroyer Vs Kolkata Class, Pubg Change Region, Mandolin Wind Guitar Chords, Cafés Near Me Open Now, Mandalorian Blacksmith Actress, How Long After Drinking Coffee Can I Take Medicine, 1917 Benedict Cumberbatch Pay, Eugene Sledge Book, Presently Synonym, Ahsoka Actor Mandalorian, Ending Of Mayday Series, First Aircraft Carrier, Michael Jordan Jersey Amazon, Lace Choker Necklace, House Of Payne Janine On Crack Episode,