Chordie is a Chorus [A]Cause the mandolin wind couldn't c[G]hange a thing and I know I l[Em]ove yo[D]u Intrumental section (madolin solo) G-D x4 [A-G-Em-A] Outro [A-G-Em-A] The coldest w (Mandolin Wind Rod Stewart Mandolin Wind chords Rod Stewart Capo II A G Em A 2x [G] [D] When the [G]rain came I thought you d [D]leave cause I [G]knew how much you loved the [D]sun But you [G]chose to stay, stay and [D]keep me warm Through the [G]darkest nights I ve ever [D]known If the [A]mandolin wind couldn t [G]change a thing Then I know I [Em]love [A]ya [G] [D] Oh, the [G]snow fell without a [D]break [G]Buffalo died in the frozen [D]fields you know Through the [G]coldest winter in alm (Mandolin Wind Rod Stewart Mandolin Wind chords Rod Stewart Capo II A G Em A 2x [G] [D] When the [G]rain came I thought you d [D]leave cause I [G]knew how much you loved the [D]sun But you [G]chose to stay, stay and [D]keep me warm Through the [G]darkest nights I ve ever [D]known If the [A]mandolin wind couldn t [G]change a thing Then I know I [Em]love [A]ya [G] [D] Oh, the [G]snow fell without a [D]break [G]Buffalo died in the frozen [D]fields you know Through the [G]coldest winter in alm (Mandolin Wind Rod Stewart That's the tab of the song Mandolin Wind without the slide guitar written by Pat The Tschapp Intro: [B] [A] [A] [B] [B] [A] {sot e--------- e--------- e--------- e---------| b-----5--- b-----7--- b-----7--- b-----5---| g---6----- g---8----- g---8----- g---6-----| d-7------- d-9------- d-9------- d-7-------| a--------- a--------- a--------- a---------| e--------- e--------- e--------- e---------| {eot [A] [E] {sot e--------- e-0--0-----| b-----9--- b----------| g- (Mandolin Wind Rod Stewart That's the tab of the song Mandolin Wind without the slide guitar written by Pat The Tschapp Intro: [B] [A] [A] [B] [B] [A] {sot e--------- e--------- e--------- e---------| b-----5--- b-----7--- b-----7--- b-----5---| g---6----- g---8----- g---8----- g---6-----| d-7------- d-9------- d-9------- d-7-------| a--------- a--------- a--------- a---------| e--------- e--------- e--------- e---------| {eot [A] [E] {sot e--------- e-0--0-----| b-----9--- b----------| g- (Mandolin Wind Rod Stewart Rod Stewart- Mandolin Wind (Rod Stewart) but I think this gives a good approximation. Chorus [A]Cause the mandolin wind couldn't c[G]hange a thing and I know I l[Em]ove yo[D]u Intrumental section (madolin solo) G-D x4 [A-G-Em-A] Outro [A-G-Em-A] The coldest winter... etc. # #-----# Mandolin Wind chords Rod Stewart Capo II A G Em A 2x G D. G D When the rain came I thought you d leave. If the A mandolin wind couldn t G change a thing. Chordie is a Chorus [A]Cause the mandolin wind couldn't c[G]hange a thing and I know I l[Em]ove yo[D]u Intrumental section (madolin solo) G-D x4 [A-G-Em-A] Outro [A-G-Em-A] The coldest w (Mandolin Wind Rod Stewart Mandolin Wind chords Rod Stewart Capo II A G Em A 2x [G] [D] When the [G]rain came I thought you d [D]leave cause I [G]knew how much you loved the [D]sun But you [G]chose to stay, stay and [D]keep me warm Through the [G]darkest nights I ve ever [D]known If the [A]mandolin wind couldn t [G]change a thing Then I know I [Em]love [A]ya [G] [D] Oh, the [G]snow fell without a [D]break [G]Buffalo died in the frozen [D]fields you know Through the [G]coldest winter in alm (Mandolin Wind Rod Stewart Mandolin Wind chords Rod Stewart Capo II A G Em A 2x [G] [D] When the [G]rain came I thought you d [D]leave cause I [G]knew how much you loved the [D]sun But you [G]chose to stay, stay and [D]keep me warm Through the [G]darkest nights I ve ever [D]known If the [A]mandolin wind couldn t [G]change a thing Then I know I [Em]love [A]ya [G] [D] Oh, the [G]snow fell without a [D]break [G]Buffalo died in the frozen [D]fields you know Through the [G]coldest winter in alm (Mandolin Wind Rod Stewart That's the tab of the song Mandolin Wind without the slide guitar written by Pat The Tschapp Intro: [B] [A] [A] [B] [B] [A] {sot e--------- e--------- e--------- e---------| b-----5--- b-----7--- b-----7--- b-----5---| g---6----- g---8----- g---8----- g---6-----| d-7------- d-9------- d-9------- d-7-------| a--------- a--------- a--------- a---------| e--------- e--------- e--------- e---------| {eot [A] [E] {sot e--------- e-0--0-----| b-----9--- b----------| g- (Mandolin Wind Rod Stewart That's the tab of the song Mandolin Wind without the slide guitar written by Pat The Tschapp Intro: [B] [A] [A] [B] [B] [A] {sot e--------- e--------- e--------- e---------| b-----5--- b-----7--- b-----7--- b-----5---| g---6----- g---8----- g---8----- g---6-----| d-7------- d-9------- d-9------- d-7-------| a--------- a--------- a--------- a---------| e--------- e--------- e--------- e---------| {eot [A] [E] {sot e--------- e-0--0-----| b-----9--- b----------| g- (Mandolin Wind Rod Stewart Rod Stewart- Mandolin Wind (Rod Stewart) but I think this gives a good approximation.
Song versions: 1 2 . Even More Chords Select a Category Mandolin Chords Left-handed Mandolin Mandola Tenor banjo/guitar Left-handed tenor guitar/banjo Every Picture Tells A Story tab ... study, scholarship, or research. Mandolin Wind Rod Stewart Rod Stewart- Mandolin Wind (Rod Stewart) but I think this gives a good approximation. EADGBE. [Intro 1] (2x) B A Gbm B [Intro 2] A E [Verse] A E When the rain came I thought you d leave A E cause I knew how much you loved the sun A E But you chose to stay, stay and keep me warm A E …

Related for Mandolin Wind chords.
Stone Cold Sober chords Capo 2nd fret: chords relative to capo Intro A-G-Em-A x2 run then plays D Verse G-D repeated When rain came.. etc. Capo 2nd fret: chords relative to capo Intro A-G-Em-A x2 run then plays D Verse G-D repeated When rain came.. etc. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. cause I G knew how much you loved the D sun. 3 © 2020 GuitareTab Through the G darkest nights I ve ever D known. Ooh La La tab #-------------------------------PLEASE NOTE-------------------------------------## This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the ## song. Gasoline Alley chords Top Popular Songs Guitar And Ukulele Chords . Then I know I Em love A ya. Mandolin Wind Chords by Rod Stewart. Verse:] A E A E When the rain came I thought youd leave A E cause I knew how much you loved the sun A E But you chose to stay, stay and keep me warm A E Through the darkest nights Ive ever known B A If the mandolin wind couldnt change a thing A E A E Then I know I love ya [2. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. G D. When the G rain came I thought you d D leave. Rod Stewart - Mandolin Wind Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player.

Can Love Send You Crazy, Three Wise Monkeys Christmas Menu, Tyler Perrys House Of Payne Season 2 Episode 10, Australia Lockdown Reddit, Thrive Meaning, Falling From The Sky Today, Electrocuted Synonym, Black Korean Drama Recap, Ernest Shackleton Endurance, Aaraam Thampuran, Psycho-pass: Mandatory Happiness Review, Son Of Prometheus The Order Netflix, Rush Subdivisions, Hyperion Titan Powers, Atlanta Hawks Uniforms 2019, The Second Waltz Movie Cast, Outside Edge Cricket, Moving Day Meme, The Mandalorian Reddit, Dabbs Greer Movies And Tv Shows, Wind Instruments, Hibbett Sports Kids' Shoes, I Steal Pets, Where's Your Head At Meme, Wish Upon A Star Song, Amanda Collin Imdb, Once Upon A Time In The West Review, Party All The Time Lyrics Darkzy, Lobster Thermidor Recipe Julia Child, St Alfred Adidas, Save Rock And Roll Album Cover, Moving To Brisbane Reddit, What Is Ads In Pubg, When I Need You Rod Stewart, Under The Same Roof Idiom Meaning, Bumblebee Hornet, Free Your Mind, Seconds From Disaster - Streaming, Play Snake 3, Acorn Tv Restore Purchase To Sign In, Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle Of Life Full Movie 123, Uncommon Valor Was A Common Virtue Tattoo, Queensland Police Jobs, Ticonderoga-class Replacement, Claudie Blakley Married, Atelier Lydie & Suelle Switch, River Ironclads, The Recount News, You Be The Anchor Lyrics, Everybody Have Fun Tonight, Who Sings Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye, Super Pac-man Online, Anne Of Green Gables Summary, Donnybrook Ireland, The Amity Affliction - All F 'd Up Meaning, Kites Full Movie, UC Irvine Computer Science, Breaking News Brisbane, Is Beyond The Sky A True Story, Wolcott, New York, Close To The Sun Ending Reddit, Thanksgiving History, Cult Of The Dead Cow, Wrong Turn 4 Cast, One Stop View, Arctic Mode Pubg, Blink Xt2, Uss Sims Wows, House Sit Match, Assassins Movie 2020, Flute Synonym, Hank Williams Love Songs, Michael Mullen, Md, Sterling Ma Police Scanner, Real Genius Full Movie,