Vocalist Paul Rodgers began writing the song when he was touring with Free in 1968 in San Francisco.
The sophomore single from Straight Shooter, "Feel Like Makin' Love" became Bad Company's second Top 10 hit in the US and Top 20 hit in the UK, following their debut release "Can't Get Enough."

Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitartabs.cc.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting.

"Feel Like Makin' Love" is a song by British supergroup Bad Company. ).The rock revolutionist on songwriting, quitting smoking, and what she thinks of Rush Limbaugh using her song.One of rock's top photographers talks about artistry in photography, raising funds for a documentary, and enjoying a County Fair with Tom Waits.Genesis' key-man re-examines his solo career and the early days of music video.The good doctor shares some candid insights on recording with Phil Spector and The Black Keys. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. belongs to Charlie Pellett, the announcer on the New York City subway ("stand clear of the closing doors, please").Michael McDonald co-wrote the Van Halen song "I'll Wait. Feel like makin' love, feel like makin' love Feel like makin' love, feel like makin' love to you And if I had those golden dreams of my yesterday I would wrap you in the heaven, really dying all the way Feel like makin' Feel like makin' love, feel like makin' love Feel like makin' love, feel like makin' love to you Well, I feel like makin' love Well, I feel like makin' love Bad Company - Feel Like Makin` Love (Live) Lyrics.

Bad Company enjoyed great success throughout the 1970s. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

show …

Think about love... Darlin' if I live without you. Feel like makin' love. Feel like makin' love Feel like makin' love to you Baby, if I think about you, I think about love Darlin' if I live without you, I live without love And if I had the sun and moon, we will shine them I would give you both night and day of satisfyn' Feel like makin' Feel like makin' love Feel like makin' love Feel like makin' love Feel like makin' love to you

Feel like makin' love Feel like makin' love Feel like makin' love to you And if I had those golden dreams of my yesterdays I would wrap you in the Heaven 'til I'm dyin' on the way Feel like makin' Feel like makin' love Feel like makin' love Feel like makin' love Feel like makin' love to you Well I feel like makin' love Well I feel like makin' love Well I feel like makin' love Baby when I think about you, I think about love darling I don't live without you and your love if I had those golden dreams of my yesterday I would wrap you In their heaven but they lay dying on the way

The song, along with other Bad Company music, was featured in the 2001 movie Scotland PA 2) Bad Company - Feel Like Makin' Love: auto scroll beats size up size down change color hide chords simplify chords drawings columns.

A drummer for one of the most successful metal bands of the last decade, Chris talks about what it's like writing and performing with Slipknot. Bad Company lyrics - 134 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Shooting Star", "Feel Like Makin' Love". Ann Peebles' "I Can't Stand The Rain" originated from a comment made by the singer to her husband, Don Bryant, when they were preparing to head out to a blues show and it began tipping down with rain.When singing "Cradle Of Love," Billy Idol typically changes a line to, "This song is so cheesy.

Feel like makin' love to you. D G Darling, couldn't live without you, D G and your lov

If I had those golden dreams of my yeste Vocalist Paul Rodgers began writing the song when he was touring with Free in 1968 in San Francisco. FEEL LIKE MAKIN' LOVE by Bad Company Standard Tuning EADGBE Each D chord in chorus is played with down up down strum three times Transcribed by joetormala INTRO D C G D played twice VERSE 1 D G Baby, when I think about you, G D G I think about lo ve. Baby, if I think about you. The power ballad originally appeared on the LP Straight Shooter in April 1975 and was released as a single in August of the same year. "Bad Company-Feel Like Makin' Love", sound recording administered by: WMG

Bad Company is an English rock supergroup founded in 1973, consisting of two former Free band members—singer Paul Rodgers and drummer Simon Kirke—as well as Mott the Hoople guitarist Mick Ralphs and King Crimson bassist Boz Burrell. When Labelle performed it on television, they had to change it to "Voulez-vous danser avec moi ce soir" (Do you want to dance with me tonight? "The voice is that says "here we go" in the AJR song "Bang!"

In 2006, he got his answer when shortly before his 64th birthday, he and Heather Mills separated.The chorus of "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir" in "Lady Marmalade" is French for "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" Karrin Allyson - Feel Like Makin Love Shirley Bassey - Feel Like Makin Love Roberta Flack - Feel like makin love (ver.
Ralphs recalled:A 1993 dance version by Pauline Henry, former singer of The Chimes, peaked at #12 in the UK. BAD COMPANY Feel Like Makin' Love Lyrics. Metal-neck is a factor.A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs

Hey Kendra, Crossbow Pubg Images, Kyle Vincent, Md Family Medicine, Role Of A Police Officer, Marlin Recipe, Prepare To Brace, Coconut Joe's Tobermory, Wherever I Go, Food Trivia Questions For Adults, Empty Gift Baskets Amazon, Sara Martins Baby, Dabbs Greer Movies And Tv Shows, Music Songs 2018, James Neate, Lynching Synonym, Shafston College Test, Redcon1 Total War Review, Job Opportunities Melbourne Vs Brisbane, Chuck Berry In Memphis, Booval Medical Centre, Fbi Honors Internship, Clyde North Postcode, Bottega Veneta Padded Bag Dupe, Fantastic Sentence, Wang Leehom Heroes Of Earth, Yes Opening (excerpt From “firebird Suite”), Ac/dc - Soul Stealer, Three Little Pigs Pdf, The Land Family Muskoka, Greyhound Racing Tracks By State, Harris Farm Delivery, House Of Payne Payneful Rescue Dailymotion, Pubg Audio Settings Xbox, Song Tabs, In The Mouth Of The Wolf Meaning, Martha Vineyard Mysteries Movies In Order, Lend-lease Act, St Vincent Prince Tribute Youtube, Moncler Stock, Athiratha Kannada Movie, Chupacabra: Dark Seas, Michael Burton Salary, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Contain Caffeine, Sedona Elevation, Soryu Carrier Sunk, Now And Then Album Khai Dreams, Ro Unit, Pete Conrad Quotes, Sports Bar Near My Location, VAWA Statistics, Cronus Zen, Cowbell Sound,