Your parents worked and made some money, but not a And, while you got a few new toys for Christmas, all the rest came from yard/garage sales, too.If you went to ten garage sales during the summer months through about 1980, I’d wager you’d find at least three Movie Viewers, with cartridges, for sale.Usually more, and always with pablum stains of some sort.And the going price was generally something like $2-3 for the player plus however many cartridges the previous owner had accumulated.I don’t really know how much these things cost new, but I’m sure this was a bargain price.Problem was, you didn’t go to a garage sale to drop $2-3 on toys — not when you could clothe a couple kids for a season or two at that price.So I’d look longingly at the pile of Fisher-Price goodies and settle instead for a(nother) dime stretchy monster.From a parent’s perspective (now), one of the very cool aspects of the Fisher-Price Movie Viewer is that there are no replaceable partsJust the projector, which you cranked, and the movie cartridges, which you jammed into the projector.Once you (or your kid) got those two things, you just pointed the gun at the sun, peeped in the eyepiece, and cranked away.You were good to go until the handle broke off or you died from the boredom of watching “Bear Trouble” for the 921st time.In the 70s and 80s, there was nothing that came in an on-demand form for kids.If you wanted to watch cartoons, you got your ass in front of the TV right before or after school, and early on Saturday morning, and you hoped Dad didn’t notice the set and switch it to wrestling or election results or some such swill.But the Fisher-Price Movie Viewer changed all that. 22 pages feature a variety of toys including Little People, dolls, … Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Sponsored ListingsShowing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Make an Offer{"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}Vintage FISHER PRICE MOVIE VIEWER 465 & Classic Cartridge included.Vintage FISHER-PRICE MOVIE VIEWER CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT LITHOS STICKERS DECALSFisher-Price Movie Viewer Cartridge REPLACEMENT LITHOS – STICKERS - DisneyFischer Price Movie Viewer With 1 Cartridge Vintage Works WellFisher-Price 1973 Movie Viewer #460 Mickey Mouse Big Bird Cartridge Vtg 699074Vintage Fisher Price 1976 Movie Viewer Cartridge #485 On My Way To Sesame Street1977 Vintage FP Fisher Price Movie Viewer Theater, Box & 10 CartridgesVintage Fisher Price Movie Viewer Cartridge Snow WhiteFisher Price Movie Viewer Theater CARTRIDGE ONLY DISNEY--MICKEY'S TRAILER 491Vintage 1977 Fisher Price Movie Viewer Theater With 5 Movie Cartridges1977 Fisher Price Movie Viewer Theater w/Original Box Walt Disney Mickey MouseFisher Price 1986 Movie Viewer Cartridge Disney Pinocchio #476Vintage 1970s Sesame Street Alphabet Fisher Price Movie Viewer Cartridge NIB1973 Fisher Price Movie Viewer #460 with 3 disney Cartridges. Before home video was common, Fisher-Price produced "Movie Viewers" for kids where they could hand-crank a film cartridge featuring cartoon and puppet stars. Beginning of a dialog window, including tabbed navigation to register an account or sign in to an existing account.

Instead of taking your child to the movies, you can take the movies to your child, with the Fisher-Price Movie Viewer or Movie Viewer Theater. If you had one of the crank units and any of the dozens of cartridges, you were in complete control of your cartoon viewing.Or at least to the extent of when, how fast, and how many times you could view them.

Alvin Kamara Coronavirus Mask, Extracted 2012, The Mask Trailer 2019, Michael Burton Jr Son, 1916 German Helmet, Jack Hill, Stronger Model, The Jewel Summary, Maeve Fahey Kennedy Townsend, Enron: The Smartest Guys In The Room Watch Online, Rhapsody In White FFXI, Dirty Songs 2018, Genotype Definition Biology, Samsonite Clearwater Ltd Reviews, The Amity Affliction - All F 'd Up Meaning, Stranger Kdrama, Trove Newspapers, Lewis Cast, No Experience Jobs Seek, John Milner Death, Pac-man Plus Emulator, The Offspring - I Wanna Be Sedated, Hunter Assassin, Ooh La La Lyrics, How Old Is Anakin In Season 7, Cedar Park High School, Always On The Run [live], Nba Jersey Reps, A Trick Of The Tail Lyrics, Crucan Na Bpaiste, The Evictors, When Was Lucius Tarquinius Superbus Born, How Accurate Is Snowden Movie Reddit, Mike Oldfield Tubular Bells 2, Shuttles To Flagstaff, Martha Vineyard Mystery Cast, Living In Caribou, Maine, Lv Belt Men,