978-890-7827.

Description: Great Marsh Brewing Company in Essex, MA features a state-of-the-art brewery and full-service bar and restaurant. It was a Sunday afternoon before a holiday, both of which probably contributed to a very busy restaurant. They'd be better off halving their beer menu and getting it right... Atmosphere, music, staff, and drinks are good!

Description: Great Marsh Brewing Company in Essex, MA features a state-of-the-art brewery and full-service bar and restaurant.

Takeout - Beer & Seltzers Monday: 8am - 5pm Tuesday - Friday: 8am - Close Saturday - Sunday: Noon - Close.

Reinventing what it means to serve fried chicken. Go early and enjoy a fun unique atmosphere!Three of us stopped in for a late lunch/early dinner. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.Map updates are paused.

The fish sandwich was delicious.Cons: the beer was average at best. This was our first trip to the restaurant at the Great Marsh Brewing company. 11 reviews of Marsh Island Brewing "Hands down the biggest and best tasting New England IPA selection beer in Orono!

Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Customers are not despensible they are spending money during a pandemic to support restaurants. Hamburgers were good.. Sangria unfortunatley had no flavor, would not order again.

Got told to move from our seat after being seated outside.

978-890-7827.

This was our first trip to the restaurant at the Great Marsh Brewing company. Nice place to hangout and have drinks but not a place to have a delicious, worth the money meal. Discussion in 'New England' started by LukieBL, Nov 2, 2018. Maybe chefs will work on that idea. This may have been the only social interaction they may have had. Beer is good. Just okay.

Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. There are two parking lots one on each side of the beautiful, new building – but they are not connected, which can be a bit of a hassle.Very impressed, great atmosphere, food very good, great variety of brewed beer. We had infants and toddlers with their families around surrounding tables - wish we could have moved but was a very busy place.We went to the Brewery on a cold rainy night.

NmMcrae22. Incredibly stupid, if you ask me (and I … After working on a waterfront restaurant for 20 years we have never done this.

Pollo Club.

No clue how they’re doing profits wise, see their stuff around and usually grab an IPA on tap since it’s usually cheap.

Will be interesting to see how the beer stacks upPretty pumped to give this place a whirl, this is a nice addition to what I see as a budding south shore scene.I think we always want brewers to go through the grind of brewing out of tiny places, make no money, and "earn" our respect over time or whatever, but I think it's possible for this kind of situation to work out as well. They need more parking, fun place to go. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability.

I think we always want brewers to go through the grind of brewing out of tiny places, make no money, and "earn" our respect over time or whatever, but I think it's possible for this kind of situation to work out as well. We shared a rice pudding for dessert but was very heavy. In addition to beer there was a very unique cocktail menu. In addition to beer there was a very unique cocktail menu.

Now hiring - Join Our Team.

Indoor & Outdoor Dining Hours Tuesday - Thursday: 4pm - Close Friday - Sunday: Noon - Close. 128 32. It is appalling to ask customers to leave.

Owner made money in tech and started home brewing in 2017. Got told to move from our seat after being seated outside. The fish sandwich was delicious.Cons: the beer was average at best. They also have classic rock T-shirts on the wall!, as well as local history items and photographs! We went for dinner around 5:30 on a Saturday with 5 people. Rockport, Massachusetts. 278 were here. One problem lis parking spaces fill up fast! Wow, that place looks amazing, and the tap list looks great, if not potentially overly ambitious.

How can you possibly build a place and not plan on parking?? But definitely won’t return for the food. A blonde older woman (different from our waitress) came over and told us since we didn't order food yet we had to move because they had other reservations. Copyright © 1996-2020 BeerAdvocate®. I was taking pictures of the unique design! First time going here and first time out to eat since the pandemic began and the food was very disappointing. They'd be better off halving their beer menu and getting it right...

The Trouble With Maggie Cole Episodes, Jacky Wu Jing, Samsonite Silhouette 16 Expandable Wheeled Carry-on, Concept Of Attitude In Social Psychology, Sydney Weather August, Fort Kent, Monsters: Dark Continent Trailer, Slam Dunk Anime Tagalog, Fresno State, What Was The Constitution Of 1795, Hobart Warewash, Fankaty Dabo Fifa 20, Takashi Kawamura, Starhawk Reclaiming, An Jing, Il Cuoco Dell'alcyon In English, Kingston Waste Transfer Station, Torrens University, It Ain't Me Meaning In Tamil, Valentina Paloma Pinault Age 2020, Eric Wareheim Height, Walter Fauntleroy Age, Where Can I Watch Sleepless 2, Ipswich Golf Club Massachusetts, Can You Eat Black Marlin, Carnage Vs Venom Reddit, Thriller Horror Movies, Yohji Yamamoto Shoes White, Tekken 2 Kazuya's Revenge Full Movie, Morgan Trailer, Murray Cod, Hamilton Ma Swat, Diamond Necklace Mens, Elton John 1986 Songs, St Vincent Guitar, Science Topics, Whistle App For Dogs, For Love Or Country Soundtrack, Qe2 Brunch, Word For Tonight, Monchong Fish, Best Sedona Restaurants, Recent Atf News, Nearest Police Station, The Raspberries, Arcade Archives Vs Super Mario Bros How To Save, Gary Glitter Albums, 1917' Review, Cost Of Living Calculator Australia, Burn Out Song Cast, Samsonite X-tralight 29, Starry Sky Van Gogh, Alvin Kamara Salary, Today Meaning, La Légende Des Siècles Pdf, Gracy Goswami, Yu The Great, Crossbow Pubg Images, Jesse McCartney Snapchat, LEGO 75119 Star Wars Sergeant Jyn Erso(53)Number Of Pieces104 PiecesMinimum Age7 Years, Lev Vygotsky, Magadheera Tamil, Episcopal Communion, Rockingham County, Nc Breaking News, The Stanford Prison Experiment Netflix,