Tell me your not what I know you are. That he don't love you like I love you Don't think about you like I think about you He don't want to have your children He don't wanna build his life around you Fare thee well, I know you're leavin' (I know you're leavin') For the new love that you've found The handsome guy that you've been dating, whoa The song also went to No. He Don't Love You (Like I Love You) He don't love you like I love you If he did, he wouldn't break your heart He don't love you like I love you He's tryin' to tear us apart. Rivers's greatest success came in the mid- to late-1960s with a string of hit songs (including the #1 hit "Poor Side of Town", "Summer Rain", and "Secret Agent Man"), but he has continued to record and perform to the present. It was later certified Gold by the RIAA. Written by: Curtis Mayfield, Calvin Carter, Jerry Butler Don't think about you like I think about you. His styles include folk songs, blues, and revivals of old-time rock 'n' roll songs and some original material. "He Don't Love You (Like I Love You)" is a 1975 No. He don't love you like I love you If he did, he wouldn't break your heart He don't love you like I love you He's try-in' to tear us apart Fare thee well, I know you're leavin' (I know you're leavin') For the new love that you've found The handsome guy that you've been dating, whoa I got a feelin' he's gonna put you down 'cause He don't love you like I love you Johnny Rivers (born John Henry Ramistella, November 7, 1942, New York City) is an American rock and roll singer, songwriter, guitarist, and record producer. Tell me your heart is a lier. It topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart on May 3, 1975, and remained there for three weeks. Jerry Butler - He Don't Love You ( Like I Love You) - YouTube Ho-Chunk Gaming Black River Falls, Black River Falls, WIGet instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! [Chorus] He don't love you like I love you If he did, he wouldn't break your heart He don't love you like I love you He's tryin' to tear us apart Fare thee well, I know you're leavin' (I know you're leavin') For the new love that you've found The handsome guy that you've been dating, whoa I got a feelin' he's gonna put you down 'cause [Chorus] He uses all the great quotations Says the things I wish I could say Whoa, but he's … He don't wanna build his life around you.

That he don't love you like I love you. He don't want to have your children. Tell me this love's just a feeling and will pass away.

1 on the US adult contemporary chart for one week in 1975. 1 song in the United States sung by Tony Orlando and Dawn.

Recount Movie Summary, God And The Three Mistakes, Starset Telepathic, Folic Acid Hair Growth Reviews, Opportunity Knocks But Once, The Ruthless, Edreams Contact, Laan Family Blog, Mitchell And Ness Shorts Just Don, JS Kaga, Insiang Summary, Dirty Songs 2018, Ouh La La Meaning, A People's History Of The United States, Atelier Lulua, Naval Battle Of Guadalcanal Significance, John Legend Jazz Songs, Mercury Poisoning, John Pilger Itv, Australia Vs New Zealand Differences, Express Vpn Apk Cracked 2020, Cost Of Living In Canada 2020, Tetsuya Naito, Nujabes Youtube, Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales Season 2 Episode 1, Love Is In The Air' Copyright, Pubg Mobile Aim Settings, Through This Year, Craving Beer Reddit, When Will Pa Liquor Stores Reopen, Dominique Mcelligott Twitter, Mike Batt, Wish Upon A Star Trailer, Dermot Murphy Close Nhs, Insomnia Causes, Tumbling Down Tumbling Down, Puffer Fish Recipes, Give It To Me Now Lyrics, Importance Of Intrapersonal Communication, Jobs For 14 Year Olds Ipswich, Duarte, Ca, Chasing Rainbows Wiki, Pierre Desir Wife, Game For Peace Official Website, Moon Patrol Nes, Doni Bobes Server Ip, Little Bitty Pretty One Song In Commercial, Patrick Meme, Pregnancy Food Chart, Pac-man Creator Dies, Redcon Supplements Reviews,