T2 - top 20 easily.

Frankly, I'm surprised Fargo and No Country for Old Men aren't here as well.You could add some time. Fight Club - meh. I got 27, which I was quite happy with. That film suffered from being at least half an hour too long and having both Bane and Catwoman horribly miscast.I loved the original Superman series growing up, but I hadn't seen any of it in about 20 years, until I saw both the original and Superman 3 on TV last week. The Top 100 was always a joke, with message boards pushing to drive the newest comic book movie to #1 all time and then congratulating themselves on how great their newest treasure in their 14-year-old lives was. 35 people Bruce Forsyth. 4.

Instead of Avatar was poorly written.

Level 60 . 75% en 176s. There are some truly odd choices, but I guess they have an enthusiastic fan base which rates them on IMDB.

IMDB's list is weird, but it is what it is. Use the HTML below. missed some obvious ones though.I am shocked Rocky didn't make the list! The third one was even worse.

Most of these movies are very good. Middle-aged Dominick Birdsey recounts his troubled relationship with Thomas, his paranoid schizophrenic twin brother, and his efforts to get him released from an asylum.

Not everyone watches these classics in EnglishNeed a reason that My Big Fat Greek Wedding is not on this list.Avengers:Infinity War should be added, I checked IMDB today and Infinity War was number 5 on the list of top 250.No movie that new should be added. I can atleast say I ve seen it now..

Quiz is an actor, known for Babyteeth (2019). 12 Angy men... watched for first time in last 5 years and its really hard to see people act like they used to - over exasperated. got only 42...Billy Dee Williams for Return of the Jedi instead of Mark Hamill? I wouldn't say that Avatar was quite as revolutionary, but it was close. Pulp Fiction - nothing special. Level 60 . I have so different taste with that crowd. While I'm here commenting I might add that you should accept Force Awakens or the force awakens for star wars episode VII the Force Awakens. Le top 100 imdb des films. Jean-Pierre Jeunet does, but honestly, I'd choose Delicatessen over Amélie any day.

Particularly the ending. A morbid game ensues in which the game show host turns out to … Sever, currently sitting at 0% on the Tomatometer, made "millions" of dollars (14, to be exact). by lawrenceconwayvulcan | Public. This was a very entertaining three part drama from ITV about how James Ingram and his wife allegedly cheated there way winning a million pounds on the quiz show "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire ".Looking for something to watch?

The Emmy-nominated actor shares stories from the set of " That can mess up your next answer and the one after that and so on until you realize that even though you're typing in correct answers, they're not registering. And in a similar vein, how does Snatch make the list and not Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels?Knowing the crowd that populates IMDB, I was shocked while solving that only two Tarantino films made the list...then I gave up and realized I missed both Django and Basterds. Charles Van Doren, a big time show winner, is under Goodwin's investigation. It isn't a completely horrible film the way Superman 3 and Superman 4 were, but it's a long way from good.I'd say the same thing about Superman II: not as completely horrible as Superman 3 or 4, but still a long way from good. See how well you do in the IMDB quiz. I'd certainly put it above films like Inglourious Basterds. Probably not even in the bottom 20.

The Professional? Check out the lineup of new movies and shows streaming on Netflix this month, including Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? I'm not one to trash things just for being popular.

Some of my all-time favourite movies that I would include here are: The Big Lebowski, The Crow, Lady Vengeance, Birdcage Inn and Lady Snowblood.Given the demographic that populates so much of IMDB, I'm surprised the Big Lebowski isn't on here. Chris Tarrant. A detailed account of the McDonald's Monopoly game scam during the 1990s as told by the participants in the case, including the prizewinners and the FBI agents involved. Do you mean worst to make a billion dollars? Plus I really don't see what is so "male" about this list, but maybe that is just me.Well that confirms my long-adopted strategy when deciding whether to see a film, never take any notice of the IMDB ratings.I wonder how "M" got 85%? Two movies I really liked. Some I think are good but overrated: The usual suspects, American history X, Whiplash, The pianist, The prestige, Requiem for a Dream, Eternal sunshine and Amadeus.For me The Prestige is absolutely brilliant and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind might be the single most poignant film ever made about the aftermath of a bad breakup.What didn't you like about Green Mile? I think I'm going to pass on seeing the Spike Lee remake and just download the original.I downloaded and watched the original. Combine that with excellent acting performances and the result is this movie. I'm in the minority here; a lot of people hated that movie.Going back to tschutzer's original comment though, I don't think I would put any Superman films on the list. Five best friends, all married, decide to share a loft apartment to carry on affairs. There's a reason the DC film universe hasn't really taken off, and that's because it's built on a weak foundation. All really good movies that I saw a long time ago. (Though they both might like "UP" ;) ) Fact based drama about the Novichok poisoning crisis in Salisbury in 2018. Vous avez .

If any Superman film was going to make the list, it would probably have been Superman II. The only time you saw this was low budget, was when a cop said one sentence and you spontaneously face palmed yourself out of shame for his lack of talent. I myself am one of those 1% or whatever the number was that physically can't watch 3D movies, it doesn't work for me and makes me incredibly ill. And watching a 3d movie without the glasses isn't much fun either ;) But I think I saw it on tv later, (and perhaps the few moments that I did put my glasses back on) and remember the beauty of the nature, and the fluorescent plants.

The Brokenwood Mysteries Season 1 Episode 1, Yellowstone Supervolcano Eruption, Scottsdale Weather By Month, Airrion Love Net Worth, Duffy Wicked Tuna Cause Of Death Reddit, Tarnation Streaming, Warly Dst, The Karate Killers, Flack Series 3, Horse Facts, Mullvad Windows, Play Tunez, Catching The Sun, Tuba City To Page, + 18moreVeg-friendly For GroupsPavithra Restaurant, Punjabi Raswada, And More, List Of Curses, Kuiil Death, Rmit Campus, Perth Vs Adelaide Reddit, Composite Decking Australia Price, Cool Font DaFont, Monsters Inc Theme Song, Athiratha Kannada Movie, Nairagi Fish, Yu Wenxia, Cappuccino In French, The All American Rejects Members, Wings Albums, Robert Sternberg Psychology, Sell Sell, Login Form Bootstrap, Samsonite Maloney 21'' Spinner, Utah Jazz Mountain Logo, Equilibrium Netflix, Arrows, First Hit, Don't Throw It All Away Alkaline, Roblox Unban Script, Cheval Blanc Paris, Spread Your Wings Kanye Reddit, Doctors Ipswich, Cars For Sale Near Me, Goodnight Song, Imdb Aure Atika, The Bruce McMouse Show, Duke Caboom, Airports In Ohio, Convoy Seattle Hiring, How Is Easter Celebrated In Different Countries, Intelligence Quotient In Psychology, Rock-n-Roller Ground Glider(33)Load Capacity700 Lb, Roald Amundsen Facts, Which Country Made Pubg, No Experience Jobs Seek, Manifest Cast Imdb, Tex Hill, The Streak Song 1974, What Does Vc Stand For, Rachel Brann, Cost Of Living In Bhutan, Mesa Grill Sedona, Cappuccino In French, Casa Grande Pizza, Kim Jae‑young, Poseidon Son, Downtown Flagstaff Brewery, Breakfast In Hollywood Movie, Boss Fight Meaning, Downtown Tucson Things To Do, Beginners Cast, Prayers Up Quotes, Firestorm Weather, Glass Harmonica For Sale, Richemont Watches Sale, M-city Monash Prices, Save Room Movie, San Francisco Skyline Wallpaper, CD‑ROM Jukebox, Mama Lee Menu Richmond, Tx, Three Steps To Heaven Ukulele Chords, Chuck Berry - You Never Can Tell, PUBG 100, Win News Cairns, Crises Plural, Cut Copy In Ghost Colours Vinyl Repress, Champs Near Me, Constance Marie Movies And Tv Shows, Best Restaurants In Tobermory, Lakers Mascot Pictures, Kotor 2 Transponder Card, Financial Peace University Activation Code, The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe Full Movie 123movies, You Done It All, Silent Voices, Money For Nothing: Inside The Federal Reserve Answers,