Walker’s record label, Motown Records, stated that he was born in 1942. First released on record by Motown, it has been reissued multiple times on cassette and compact disc. Data Correct First released on record by Motown's Soul label in the US and Tamla/Motown internationally, it has been multiply reissued on cassette and compact disc. referencing Road Runner, LP, Album, RE, 5C 054-91848 Judging by the adverts on the back of this copy, this is a early 1970s copy, as it lists all Walker's albums up until then. The band's second album, it reached #6 on Billboard's "Black Albums" chart and #64 on Billboard's "Pop Albums" chart, launching four hit singles. Any info would be appreciated.

jr walker and the all stars - a side - road runner. I have a copy of this record that matches every detail of this copy except : Matrix/Runout (Side 1 Runout stamped) :TR4S-0792-1-G ; side 2 : TR4S-0793-1-G . referencing Road Runner, LP, Album, RE, 5C 054-91848 Judging by the adverts on the back of this copy, this is a early 1970s copy, as it lists all Walker's albums up until then.

And in addition to the etched : SS-703-A ; SS-703-B there is a larger etched : SLS-703-A ; SLS-703-B . WALKER & THE ALL STARS - GOTTA HOLD ON TO THIS FEELING (SOUL)Jr Walker & The All Stars "Come See About Me" My Extended Version! It has also been remastered and reissued in conjunction with the band's preceding record, Home Cookin', as Road Runner & Home Cookin'. First released on record by Motown, it has been reissued multiple times on cassette and compact disc. The band's second album, it reached #6 on Billboard's "Black Albums" chart and #64 on Billboard's "Pop Albums" chart, launching four hit singles. Judging by the adverts on the back of this copy, this is a early 1970s copy, as it lists all Walker's albums up until then.
(I'm A) Road Runner - Jr. Walker and the All Stars - HQCleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the AllstarsJnr Walker & The All Stars-How Sweet It Is(To Be Loved By You).wmvJoni Mitchell - Chelsea Morning (In Concert on BBC, 1970)Jr Walker & The All Stars - Take Me Girl, I'm Ready (STEREO SINGLE EDIT)Jr Walker & the All-Stars Funk Brothers "(I'm a) Road Runner" My Extended Version!JR. He was inspired to take up the saxophone by the jump blues and R&B bands he heard in the early 50s. Reply Notify me 1 Helpful It has also been remastered and reissued in conjunction with the band's preceding record, Home Cookin', as Road Runner & Home Cookin'. Motown's skilled but mostly anonymous instrumentalists very rarely stepped out on their own. Data Correct Judging by the adverts on the back of this copy, this is a early 1970s copy, as it lists all Walker's albums up until then. Reply Notify me 1 Helpful Road Runner Road Runner

Martha And The Vandellas - Nowhere to Run (with lyrics) - HDJr Walker & the All Stars "What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)" My Extended Version! And in addition to the etched : SS-703-A ; SS-703-B there is a larger etched : SLS-703-A ; SLS-703-B . [F Fm C] Chords for Junior Walker and The All Stars - Road Runner with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.

!JUNIOR WALKER and the ALLSTARS - "WHAT DOES IT TAKE" (to win your love) 1969All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only.Chords for Junior Walker and The All Stars - Road Runner Any info would be appreciated. b. Autry DeWalt II, 14 June 1931, Blytheville, Arkansas, USA, d. 23 November 1995, Battle Creek, Michigan, USA.

The band's second album, it reached #6 on Billboard's "Top R&B Albums" chart and #64 on Billboard's "Top Albums" chart, launching four hit singles. I have a copy of this record that matches every detail of this copy except : Matrix/Runout (Side 1 Runout stamped) :TR4S-0792-1-G ; side 2 : TR4S-0793-1-G . Road Runner is a 1966 R&B album by Junior Walker & the All-Stars. jr walker and the all stars - b side - shotgun.

Prescott Population 2020, Queen Of Clubs, Police Pay Scale, North Logan Police Blotter, Dragons' Den Cast, Mickey Virus Collection, Apollo 1 Bodies, Lenny Leonard, The Miracles Ain T Nobody Straight In La, Elizabeth Lee Buro Instagram, Pearl Harbor Today Facts, Ipswich Community Notice Board Facebook, Keanna Taiyh Chinese Name, Rebound Tenderness, Baby Bunny, Primer Movie Explained, Star Wars Forces Of Destiny Dvd, Catering Jobs Ipswich Hospital, Chemistry Topics, Ninety Percent Sale, Parent Quiz, Battle Of Santa Cruz De Tenerife, 2020 Hyundai NEXO, Types Of Intelligence Test Slideshare, Hardware Bug, Breathless Restaurants, Hasbro Pulse Cara Dune, Google Pronunciation, Good Night Message For Him, Abner's Buddy From Old Time Radio, Jordan Alexa Davis Age, Where Can I Watch Sleepless 2, Horizon Tv Romania, Jackson County Scanner Twitter, I Am Poem Examples For 8th Graders, Jd Sports Sale, Wellcome Or Welcome, The Salisbury Poisonings Episodes, Suezmax Vessel Specifications, USS Callisto (AGP‑15), Population Density Of Los Angeles County, Starcrash Cast, Ruins In Turkey Ephesus, Godzilla 1954, The Other End Of The Line Similar Movies, Can You Eat Bagels And Cream Cheese While Pregnant, David Essex Songs, три богатыря 1, Cream Star Ice Cream Prices, Kar98 Gun, Look Who's Talking Now Trailer, Pure Insurance, Aaron Smith, Space Invaders World War, Ahsoka Actor Mandalorian, Online Quiz Games, Dragons' Den Amazon Prime, Phantasy Star 0, Gorf Meaning, A Love Of Your Own, Lobster Thermidor Recipe Julia Child, Lego Star Wars: All-stars Cast, Midway 2019 Japanese Dialogue, What Does Link Me Up Mean, Maya Sarao Hairstyle In Aarya, How To Pronounce Armed, Passions Theresa And Ethan Wedding, Pearl Harbor Movie Online, The Debt (2003 Cast), Shakka Walking With Elephants, Maaya Cast Web Series, Day Trip To Bangor Rude Lyrics, I Wanna Fall In Love With You Lyrics, Cheap Homes For Sale In Phoenix Arizona, How Long After Taking Vitamins Can I Drink Alcohol, Bubble Elevator Minecraft Soul Sand, Ahsoka Rise Of Skywalker Line, Can Babies Have Cooked Honey, Staying With Dead Body, Comstock Township Office, Ejecta Synonym, Kathmandu Air Crash, Hedy Lamarr Spouse, Beauty Is Only Skin Deep Quote, Nina Simone Net Worth, Stardust Magazine 1993, Imperial Dreams 2, New Zealand Area, Mousetronaut Pdf, Unskilled Jobs Ipswich, Voxx Headrest, Snap, Crackle & Bop,