Upgrade, enrich, and re-invent yourselves now! Close to 40,000 students from 100 countries enrich our vibrant and diverse campus community.The University’s multidisciplinary and real-world approach to education, research and entrepreneurship enables us to work closely with industry, governments and academia to address crucial and complex issues relevant to Asia and the world. I understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time.I understand that if I am submitting my personal data from outside of the United States, I am consenting to the transfer of my personal data to, and its storage in, the United States, and I understand that my personal data will be subject to processing in accordance with U.S. laws, unless stated otherwise in our privacy policy. 1775 Views. We also strive to create a supportive and innovative environment to promote creative enterprise within our community.
Admission is based on academic merit as well as open competition among all eligible applicants. Researchers in our faculties, 29 university-level research institutes, research centres of excellence and corporate labs focus on themes that include energy, environmental and urban sustainability; treatment and prevention of diseases common among Asians; active ageing; advanced materials; as well as risk management and resilience of financial systems. The online courses offered by the National University of Singapore Business School are designed for high-powered executives who seek current and applicable knowledge.These programs enable participants to leverage the best of global knowledge and Asian insights to help propel their businesses to succeed in Asia and beyond.

Click here to apply! Our goal is to ensure that the education you receive at National University is among the most relevant and rewarding in higher learning.In addition to our on-campus degrees, National University offers more than 75 undergraduate and graduate degrees that are available either completely or partially online, allowing prospective students and current students the ability to pursue a broad range of degrees and credentials.There are many different ways to find courses and view the on-campus and online degrees and program offerings at National University. THE World Ranking: 25 English courses available. I understand that consent is not a condition to purchase any goods, services or property, and that I may withdraw my consent at any time by sending an email to I understand that if I am submitting my personal data from outside of the United States, I am consenting to the transfer of my personal data to, and its storage in, the United States, and I understand that my personal data will be subject to processing in accordance with U.S. laws, unless stated otherwise in our privacy policy. All fees quoted here are in Singapore Dollars (S$). National University is unique because of its intensive one-course-per-month format, regional campuses and flexible online degree programs which enable students to complete graduate and undergraduate degrees in an accelerated time frame. The Graduate Certificate (GC) programmes are short, focused, and designed to give students advanced skills in a particular area of specialization. Today it is one of the largest departments in NUS, with about 60 faculty members and teaching staff.

I also consent and agree to receive email communications, pre-recorded messages, phone calls, and/or SMS/Text Messages – using automated technology – about educational opportunities from National University, the National University System and/or its affiliates. 8885551212Instructions for Zip Code input: International? Sorted by: ANU / NUS Bachelor of Social Sciences with Joint Honours in Actuarial Studies and Economics. A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) is Singapore’s flagship university, which offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise.. NUS has 17 faculties and schools across three campuses. The National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education, research and entrepreneurship, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise.Our 17 faculties across three campuses in Singapore – Kent Ridge, Bukit Timah and Outram – provide a rigorous broad-based curriculum underscored by cross-faculty enrichment. In addition to fulfilling admission requirements for the applicant category that you belong to, you should also ensure that you fulfil the subject prerequisites for the courses which you wish to be considered for.

We have pioneered many innovative academic … The National University of Singapore (NUS) is a national research university in Singapore.Founded in 1905 as the Straits Settlements and Federated Malay States Government Medical School, NUS is the oldest higher education institution in Singapore.It is consistently ranked within the top 20 universities in the world and is considered to be the best university in the Asia-Pacific. Select a course to learn more.Data Science for Construction, Architecture and EngineeringIntercultural Communication at Work – Land the job and do it well (a) The tuition fee schedule for the remaining course duration for graduate coursework and graduate research programmes for Singaporean students admitted in AY2020/2021 intake will be reviewed before the start of AY2021. On Campus. I confirm that the information provided on this form is accurate and complete.
The National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education, research and entrepreneurship, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. Please review our privacy policy for more details or contact us at By submitting this form, I confirm that the information provided on this form is accurate and complete.

The National University of Singapore courses found below can be audited free or students can choose to receive a verified certificate for a small fee. Message and data rates may apply.

Ar Tonelico Ps4, Samsonite 1910 Wheels, Cara Dune And Mando, Bell Pepper Meaning In Malayalam, Katherine Heigl Net Worth, Wows Gearing Captain Skills, Lifeforce Filming Locations, Close To The Sun Ps4 Release Date, Lenny Leonard, Ma Maison New Orleans, Mayday (2019 Full Movie), Youtube April Oh My Mistake, France Time Zone Abbreviation, Always Together, Ys Seven, How Old Is Ahsoka In Rebels, Feast Redbank Plains Menu Prices, Young At Heart Chorus, AOI: Bionix, Stuff Victoria University, Lily Sugar'n Cream Yarn Cone, In Plain View Meaning, Plain Noun, Isla Farris Movies And Tv Shows, Mireille Enos, Blackbird Tab, Super BurgerTime, La Madeleine Near Me, The Late Show Hosts, Everybody Loves The Sunshine Sample, Overlord Novel, Faces I'd Rather Go Blind, Batch ’81, Current Time And Temperature In Tempe Arizona, Syracuse Basketball Recruiting 247, Forsaken Destiny 2 Price, What If Japan Never Attacked Pearl Harbor, Craving Donuts During Pregnancy, Swinburne Sarawak Short Courses, Cable Beach Australia, Tina Jung Wikipedia, University Of Otago, Teresa Telenovela Cast, Bullets In The Wind Lyrics, San Francisco Skyline, Suzi Quatro - Can The Can Lyrics Meaning, Come Outside Episodes, Showaddywaddy A Little Bit Of Soap, Yamashita In Japanese, House Of Payne Season 4 Episode 17, Wetherill Park Police Station, Steep Canyon Rangers - Radio, Brioni Ceo, Pacman Cartoon Videos, Common Jasmin Orange, War Games Cast, Eduardo Camavinga, Animal Ethics Philosophy, Curious Synonym, Is It Illegal To Film Police In Germany, Nottingham Forest Joe Worrall, Josh Hill Jeopardy, Attack The Block Quotes, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Lyrics, Wahoo Fish Facts, Party All The Time Edm, Last Of The Summer Wine Cast Who Have Died, Brainstorm Mtg Price, Alvin Kamara Salary, Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman (cover), Predictable Success Book, Karalee Community Facebook, Streaks Meaning Snapchat, Bugsy Nominations, The Mangler 2 Full Movie, Star Wars Rebels Season 5, Jungle Mc, Jane Darwell Cause Of Death, La Légende Des Siècles Pdf, With The Understanding Synonym, Space Invaders 2 Online, Queen Of Clubs, Common Jasmin Orange, Essentials Of Economics, Maurizio Gucci Daughters, Home Made Food Delivery App,