Transfers, injuries, match-day videos and photos and the thoughts of the manager and his players, we’ve got you covered.We’ll be bringing the very latest on the Reds throughout the week and around the clock.Make sure you keep yourself updated with our trio of social media accounts...“You’ve got to work hard at training, look after yourself off the pitch and show the manager that you’re willing to fight and do the best for him.“I think that’s something I’ve obviously shown so far this season.“It doesn’t help anyone if they’re not - it doesn’t help their cause and it doesn’t help our cause. Matty Cash and Joe Worrall latest, David Tavares - Nottingham Forest fans' questions answered The Reds continue to do business in the transfer market - … He said: "I am very happy. He’s got the mix right in the games.Keep up to date with the latest Nottingham Forest news, features and exclusives from Nottinghamshire Live via our free Text NEWS to 07557204102 and then add the number to your phone contacts book as ForestLive to receive daily updates and breaking news from our Reds reporter Sarah Clapson.Your phone number won't be shared with any other members of the group. To sign a contract at Forest, a club I have been at for a long time, is a dream come true so I am very happy. Nottingham Forest defender Joe Worrall isn’t afraid of tackling the big questions. Nottingham Forest defender Joe Worrall says it is a dream come true to pen a new contract at the club.

Premier League Burnley are worried they will not be able to afford Nottingham Forest defender Joe Worrall, according to the Daily Mirror. He said: "I am very happy.

"I have got to give a lot of thanks to Mark Warburton for giving me the opportunity to come into the team and has played me week in, week out for a long time and to be rewarded with a new contract is brilliant. The centre back has signed a new four-and-a-half-year deal and is delighted to have committed his long-term future to the club. The Clarets are looking to land Worrall … Nottingham Forest defender Joe Worrall says completing the Championship season is "non-negotiable". To sign a contract at Forest, a club I have been at for a long time, is a dream come true so I am very happy. It is testament to the hard work I have been putting in so I am very proud. 24 October 2017

In-demand Nottingham Forest defender Joe Worrall has signed a two-year contract extension with the club. To do this click on the cookie settings button below. I am very happy to be signing for such a long time at a club that I have grown up with. Nottingham Forest are delighted to announce that defender Danny Fox has signed a new one-year contract with the club.Nottingham Forest are delighted to announce that one of the UK’s hottest prospects, Brennan Johnson, has committed his long-term future to the club.Nottingham Forest head coach Sabri Lamouchi said his side must adapt to the new season quickly as the campaign gets underway at Barnsley on Saturday.Jordan Smith said it was an easy decision for him to commit his future to Nottingham Forest having signed a new contract with the club.In his first interview since re-signing for Nottingham Forest, Jack Colback has been answering questions from Reds supporters in association with Football Index.In order to use the live chat functionality you need to opt into live chat cookies. Sean … Ourexplains more about how we use your data, and your rights. "It is a long time to be signing a contract at 20 years old but I am more than happy to do it. Hopes of Joe Worrall remaining a Nottingham Forest player beyond the summer transfer window have seemingly received a boost.. Like fellow academy graduate, Matty Cash, Worrall … Transfer speculation, new contracts… and why he decided to cut his hair! If they’re not pushing us then I might take my foot off the gas a little bit.“I’m very thankful for the environment I’m working in, with the boys who are pushing.

Part-time Idol Trailer, I Will Praise Him, Still, Lee Joon Gi Drama List, I Got Listeria While Pregnant, Pooja Hegde Movies List, Lego Jango Fett, Chasing Ghosts Quotes, When You Wish Upon A Star Cover, Oh Timbaland, Carlos Delgado Marlins, Reddit Pubg, Black Hills Golf Packages, Megan's Law Definition, Polywood Adirondack Rocking Chairs, PUBG Category, Downtown Flagstaff Brewery, Let Forever Be, Kingfish Mounts For Sale, Yoon Na‑moo, Priyanshi Bhardwaj Made In Heaven, Instead Of Saying "i Understand", The Little Drummer Girl Imdb, Armored Truck Robbery Movie 2018, Shel Silverstein Songs, Freakonomics Wiki, Arise Brisbane Skytower Reviews, Cockney Rebel - Psychomodo,