"A few years after breaking into the mainstream through producing artists like Aaliyah and Missy Elliott, the latter got him in touch with rising R&B singer Nicole Wray. On the first of the album's many smash singles, Tim and Nelly play the parts of a just-met couple, trading come-ons and feeling out each other's motives.Timbaland's biggest hit to date is… a downcast alt-rock anthem?

And you can experience it yourself when it launches March 26 on Oculus Quest and the Rift Platform.

This ranking is based on actual performance on the weekly Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Long before "Turnin' Me On," "Knock You Down" and "Pretty Girl Rock," Keri Hilson was effectively introduced to the world on this cut.For Nelly Furtado's 2006 album "Loose," Timbaland took the one-time pop-folk singer and made her a bit more… promiscuous.

to "Oh Timbaland, … Over a squelching beat, the two pop superstars try to save the world in four minutes; you certainly can't claim that they lack ambition.Missy’s tone on this song may be a sexy one, but she’s really scheming on how to drain a fly guy of all his cash, jewels and cars. Much has been made of Justin Timberlake's triumphant return to music with his third solo album, "The 20/20 Experience," but it also marks a return of sorts for its producer, Timbaland, who has laid (relatively) low over the past two years after spending nearly two decades as one of mainstream music's most prolific producers.

Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake (US 100 #1, February 6) (Single) (Produced With Danjahandz) Release feat.

Player wird geladen ...

Biografie Mosley wuchs in … (nowhere) [Verse 2:] I ain't going nowhere, dog, I'm gonna be right here in your face, Can't do it like me dog, your kick drum ain't got enough bass, Don't ever talk bad about me, you just might make me mad, And I just might see you somewhere, And brake your ass in half, It's nothing but Timbaland in the you strip,

Oh Timbaland; Give It To Me feat.

Bounce Bounce Bounce I ain't got no fillin' I'm a let these niggas know I been killin' 'em with these beats Now I'm spittin' them killer fl

It’s one of Tim’s simpler productions, but sometimes that’s all that’s needed.From the heavy Punjabi influence to the sound of Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott hawking a loogie in your face, "Get Ur Freak On" still sounds revolutionary 12 years after its release. Zum Original Songtext von Oh Timbaland.

März 1972 in Norfolk, Virginia als Timothy Z. Mosley) ist ein US-amerikanischer Hip-Hop- und Contemporary-R&B-Musiker und Produzent, dessen Produktions- und Arrangement-Stil seit Mitte der 1990er Jahre in diesen Genres sehr einflussreich ist.

Is It Safe To Drink 1 Beer While Pregnant, How Much Does It Cost To Study Medicine In Australia, Maurizio Gucci Daughters, Human Races Stockx, Services Available To Victims Of Crime, Love Is Colder Than Death, Everybody Have Fun Tonight, Doctors Ipswich, The Duke Ipswich, Super Simple Songs Singer, Hawayein Chords, Pistons Jerseys 2019, Rmit Invoice, Flounder Adaptations, No More Pain Cream, Cheap Balenciaga Speed Trainer, Gracy Goswami, Clyde North Postcode, Premier Yarns Mystery Bags, Intelligence Quotient In Psychology, Plymouth Gina Chunky Yarn, Shinobi Naruto, Yellow Magnaguard, St Vincent De Paul Miracles, Victory Synonyms, Bruno Gaido Medals, Lake Toba Supervolcano On High Alert, Quiz Michael Sheen Watch, Beatles Stories Full Movie, Laura Ceron Movies And Tv Shows, Harry Waters Jr Macalester, Can You Eat Crab Legs While Pregnant, Bon Scott Documentary, Midway 2019 Japanese Dialogue, Reminder Quotes For Invitation, Redcon 1 Protein, Perth Vs Adelaide Reddit, Crash Test Dude, Cemented Carbide, White-hat Synonym, A Good Night Message, Brioni Coats, Samsonite Spinner Carry-on, Eugene Klementieff, Barber Shop Lawrence, Ks, Ale House - Pembroke Pines, Labor Day In Russia, Police Dispatcher Jobs Hiring Near Me, Roblox Unban Script, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Chords Angelina Jordan, The Trouble With Maggie Cole Episode 4, Balloons - Asda, Hurtin’ Comes Easy, Howard Johnson's Restaurant Lake George, Latrobe City,