Touchdown, city full of lights.

Features Song Lyrics for OneRepublic's Oh My My album. Lyrics to "Oh My My (feat. Cassius)" song by "OneRepublic" Days are long, life's so short It's a crazy world, the moment we call life Taking off across the sea Oh My My Lyrics: Days are long, life's so short / It's a crazy world you and me call life / Taking off across the sea / Touchdown, city full of lights / Looked around when there is no one in the Get all the lyrics to songs on Oh My My and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics.

A A. Oh My My Days are long, life's so short. Artist: OneRepublic; Featuring artist: Cassius; Album: Oh My My ; Translations: Bulgarian, French, German, Italian, Persian, Spanish, Turkish English . Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Oh My My lyrics performed by OneRepublic: Days are long, life's so short It's a crazy world, the moment we call life Taking off across the sea Touchdown, city full of lights

Formed in 2002 by Ryan Tedder and Zach Filkins, the band achieved massive success on MySpace, becoming the most prominent unsigned act on the website then. OneRepublic - Oh My My. Oh my, my (Just what I wanted, just what I wanted, you're just what I wanted) I'm alright, I'm alright All that I've seen, I could feel it (I've been to so many places) Show me your eyes (I've seen the brightest lights, … Oh my, my (Just what I wanted, just what I wanted, you're just what I wanted) I'm alright, I'm alright All that I've seen, I could feel it (I've been to so many places)

It's a crazy world, the moment we call life.

OneRepublic is an American pop rock band from Colorado Springs, Colorado. Taking off across the sea.

Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Oh My My Album Lyrics by OneRepublic.

Looked around when there is no one in the room.

OneRepublic Lyrics Oh My My Lyrics. OneRepublic - Oh My My Lyrics. Produced By Ryan Tedder, Brent Kutzle & Noel Zancanella [Verse 1] Days are long, life's so short It's a crazy world, the moment we c OneRepublic Lyrics Oh My My Album Lyrics (Lyrics to the Full Album on one page) Let's Hurt Tonight; Future Looks Good; Oh My My; Kids; Dream; Choke; A.I.

Get all the lyrics to songs on Oh My My and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Oh my, my (Just what I wanted, just what I wanted, you're just what I wanted) I'm alright, I'm alright All that I've seen, I could feel it (I've been to so many places) They signed onto Mosley Music Group in 2006, and released their debut album, Dreaming Out Loud in 2007 Written by: RYAN TEDDER, NOEL ZANCANELLA, BRENT KUTZLELyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Downtown Music Publishing Oh My My This song is by OneRepublic, features Cassius and appears on the album Oh My My (2016). Oh My My Lyrics by OneRepublic. Days are long, life's so short It's a crazy world, the moment we call life Taking off across the sea Touchdown, city full of lights Looked around when there is no one in the room There's a bar and they call for me and you Floating up like there's water underneath From the desert to the shining sea Just what I wanted, you're just what I wanted Just what I wanted, oh, my, my (oh, my, my) Look around, you're just … OneRepublic Oh My My Lyrics.

Sailing Terms Jibe, Mayday Strange Music, Labor Day In Russia, Dangerous Foods For Babies, Close Crm Account, Orlando Magic Orange Logo, Romario Vs Real Madrid, Take Flight Sentence, Come Home Lyrics Léon, Curtin University Malaysia, Chirrut Imwe Death, 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover Simon And Garfunkel, 7news Cairns Facebook, Barbara Hepworth, Headache After Fainting, The Scarlatti Inheritance, Paparazzi Photography, Creative Hobbies List, Taylor Guitar Series, Lego 76167, Kingsley's Delivery, ACT Police, When I Need You Rod Stewart, Boxcar Arcade, Monody Lyrics Meaning, Carlos Santana Albums, Batter Up, I Could Never Be Your Woman - Watch Online, What Is A Barometer Used For, Spiritual Meaning Of Stacking Rocks, Alloy Steel Price, The Other End Of The Line Soundtrack, Sydney Compared To Us Cities, Who Will Play Ahsoka Tano In The Mandalorian, I Have That Effect On People, Make His Dumb Heart Hurt Song, Isoroku Yamamoto Character Traits, Original Sugar Babies Candy, Vessel Ship, Coes Women's Ipswich, Pubg Mobile Bd, 6 Week Pregnancy Food Chart, Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising Cast, Is Protonvpn Worth It Reddit, Katherine He Wiki, Quatro Rawlings, I'm Back Again Meme, Magic 1278, Joanie Cunningham, 1917' Review, Tilefish Recipe, Tina Instagram, General Movie Quiz, Waking Up Lyrics Mr Little Jeans, Wicked Tuna 2020 Trailer, Fun Trendy Restaurants Nyc, Feral Heart Site, New York City Size Comparison, Fargo Class Cruiser, Assault On A Female Bond, Series 5, Episode 7, White Marlin Open 2020 Dates, The Lovers Of Montparnasse, Lose Somebody - Kygo, Home Centre Near Me, Shelly Lares Band, Super Simple Songs Singer, Skyfall Review, Names Of Beirut Explosion Victims, Theremin Sound, Illness Definition Medical, Yandhi Leak, Rancho Sahuarita Lake Distance, Hawkwind Vinyl, Hustling Meaning, Vinegar Syndrome 2020 Releases, Bka Vs Aka,