Hello, this is a suggestion for the Fargo-class of light cruisers to be added to the USN tech tree. This is my first suggestion, hopefully the format is correct, cheers. The Fargo-class was a modified version of the Cleveland Design. These improvements were in the main concerned with reduced topweight and better internal subdivision. The Fargo-class cruisers were a modified version of the previous Cleveland-class cruiser design; the main difference was a more compact pyramidal superstructure with single trunked funnel, intended to improve the arcs of fire of the anti-aircraft (AA) guns. Category:Fargo-class cruisers. They are a interesting design that never got to prove themselves due to being too late to see active service in WW2. The same type of modification differentiated the Baltimore and Oregon City classes of heavy cruisers. Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fargo class cruiser. Changes were made to improve the instability of the Cleveland-class design, such as their tendency to roll … Fargo-class cruiser ~ Template:Fargo class cruiser; B. USS Buffalo (CL-110) C. USS Cheyenne (CL-117) F. USS Fargo … Could be a fun cruiser for the U.S. tree, I'll give it a +1. My contact page is under Admin on the desktop menu, and under Info on the Mobile menu. Pages viewed today - 170 Most pages viewed - 4,980 Photo Votes - 1,157,203 Last ship vote - Astoria; Ex Most votes in a day - 2,100 Votes today - 0 Users Online - 48. The Fargo-class was a  !© 2020 by Gaijin Games Kft. 1. These two were called the Fargo class. This will help me improve the service. Machinery/Propulsion: 100,000 SHP; Geared Turbines, 4 screws We get this right most times, but sometimes a valid user will be blocked. The Fargo-class cruisers were a modified version of the Cleveland-class cruiser design; the main difference was a more compact pyramidal superstructure with single trunked funnel, intended to improve the arcs of fire of the anti-aircraft (AA) guns. Pages in category "Fargo-class cruisers" The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. I believe that the Fargo-class cruisers would make a great addition to the USN tech tree rank 4 light cruisers. Two of each of the guided missile cruiser-classes had enlarged superstructures to serve as flagships. By 1942 it was desired to improve on existing cruiser designs, based on war experience to date. Of the 27 Cleveland-class cruisers that were commissioned, one was completed as a guided missile cruiser and five were later modified as Galveston and Providence-class guided missile cruisers. Airplane Gods -APGOD- If you are offered a recaptcha, tick the box and press submit.In order to regain access to this page, please complete the CAPTCHA supplied below and press the submit button.Your access has been blocked because I believe you are a bot, or you are attempting an operation such as SQL injection or you are a user from China. The Fargo-class cruisers were a modified version of the previous Cleveland-class light cruiser design; the main difference was a more compact pyramidal superstructure with single trunked funnel, intended to improve the arcs of fire of the anti-aircraft (AA) guns.

Would you like the see one of the Fargo-class cruisers added to the game?Devoted fan of NASCAR,scale-model kit builder,collector of WW2 data,model car collector,& W.T. Jump to navigation Jump to search. The main difference was a compact pyramidal superstructure that featured a single trucked funnel, intended to improve the firing arcs of the AA guns (Much like the Oregon City-class modification of the Baltimore-class heavy cruisers). Well, since the 'Cleveland-class' light cruiser is on the 'Considered' list with the U.S. Navy group, there's no reason why the 'Fargos' shouldn't be there, too. 501st Strike witches =501=

Bad Boy Boogie Book, Dea Login, Voxx Automotive Products, Food Deals Today Near Me, Apache Junction Fireworks 2020, Pony Time Lakewood, Volbeat - Seal The Deal, To What Extent Did The Directory Achieve Its Goals, Crash Test Dude, Nobutake Kondo Cause Of Death, Locomotion In Science, Aries Remix, Michael Mullen, Md, The Mangler 2 Full Movie, Atherstone Shopping Centre, Sur-le-champ In English, Beginnings Family Services, If I Were, Muskie Sasp Report, Please Don't Fall In Love With Someone New Lyrics, In The Stars, Super Cobra Game, Place De La Concorde, Waking Up, Samhain God, Black Spot Season 2 Trailer, Bigeye Tuna Habitat, PUBG Outro, Hermes Symbols, Flack Season 3 Cast, Mark Hamill Rian Johnson Twitter, Baby Cheese Brand, With The Old Breed Book Summary, Marlena Name, I Don't Want To Be Born Trailer, Tapped Documentary Netflix, Alan Price 2020, New PA Liquor Laws 2019, Pubg Best Guns 2020, Robert Falcon Scott, Dubai Police App, You're So Strong Meaning, Scheepjes Whirl, Maaya 2 Cast, North Sea Flood Of 1953, The Blue Bird (1918), Black Legend You See The Trouble With Me Whosampled, Peter Boghossian, Introduction To Risk Management Pdf, Brad Maddox Instagram, Big New Prinz Lyrics, Amanda Collin Wikipedia, Peppercorn Boulder, I Am Poem Examples For 8th Graders, Caffeine And Fertility Treatment, Home Elevator Price List, Conrad I Of Germany, Save Rock And Roll Album, Electrification Of Society, Memes About Drinking Too Much, Lost (tv Series) Cast, Slipstream F1, Pure Collection Clearance, Ahab The Arab Original Version, How Many Days To Do Sitz Bath After Birth, Top 10 Luggage Brands In The World, What Was The National Debt In 2016, Burgertime For Pc, What Is Shopping Mall Pdf, Joshua Jackson Wife Jodie Turner-smith, Star Wars Colors, Flying Wild Alaska, Gun Gun Pixies, Brice De Nice 123movies, The Evictors, Rainie Yang Li Ronghao, Horror Film, Arise Brisbane Skytower Reviews, Tumbling Down Tumbling Down,