I love this spinner. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I ordered this overnight while on vacation. Select your address Carry On Luggage. This bag's zipper is its weak link. The warranty policy doesn't apply here according to their website when I registered. 4.5 out of 5 stars 762. It is a design flaw that my old one did not have.I can't imagine how this is convenient for anyone. I should note that these were all different airlines too. It's got room enough for two people for a long weekend, or one for a week. Browse the top-ranked list of Samsonite 21" Spinner below along with associated reviews and opinions. The linear inches is about 1 inch (or a little more) over the 45" allowed on most airplanes for carry-on.

It weighed in at 34 lbs at the airport and fit with plenty of room for the wheels in the overhead compartment.Nice but didn't last a year before the handle broke.I liked the size and the functioning of the bag. Compact yet roomy and expandable. It didn't look large enough for my purpose but it fit everything I brought (and bought)and was still only 3/4 full. I would imagine it would be a bit more difficult on turbo prop planes. The quality is great and it's held up to this frequent flyers demands. Perfect carry on size as well. If you purchase just one piece of luggage for traveling, then this is it. This suitcase immediately captured my husband's interest (he is a frequent business traveler who rarely checks a suitcase) and he essential "stole" this from me (so I'm purchasing another). It didn't look large enough for my purpose but it fit everything I brought (and bought)and was still only 3/4 full. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations It's fit in every overhead bin I can think of. If you plan to check anyway, or use this for non-airline travel, it's a gem. I ordered this overnight while on vacation. Rating: 4.4 out of 5 Stars with 12 reviews. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This 21” nests inside the 25" one if you slip it in upside down (with the wheels of the 21" facing in the opposite direction of the wheels of the 25"). It also has quite a few nice pockets, inside and out, for organization and a sturdy fabric exterior. When Samsonite spinner luggage first came out, it was unique to the company. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

This one I traveled often but the bad only lasted 9 months before the handle stopped expanding which makes the bad fairly useless in airports unless you want to carry it. Bags that measure 22 x 14 x 9 inches should fit in the … United Kingdom We opted for 2 different spinner luggage models (Samsonite and … Sometimes the bag will move when I don't want it to (because there is no stable position except on it's side), but most of the time, I like the mobility and ease of maneuvring through the airport. I did not find a matching tote that looked like it would fit comfortably under an airline seat. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.This page works best with JavaScript. Now a year later, the zipper is shredded. $54.63 $49.62.

I have not got to break this bag in yet, but will update soon after 10k miles in the air or so and let everyone know how the handle is holding up.

Instead, I ended up using it as a 2 wheeler most of the time. I bought this luggage in the charcoal color after doing extensive research on different models, and after using it for over a year, I'm convinced I chose well. US Traveler Unisex Sparta 21" Hardside Carry-On Spinner Charcoal Size OSFA. Main Results. Dimensions: 21.5″ x 15.5″ x 8″ | 4.5 lbs. Sold by Shoebuy. One of the other two trips they had everyone check the bag at the gate because the plane's overhead bins were small. I still use this carry on though and this piece of luggage has been on over 75 trips including international flights. On most of my recent flights (AA), I've been required to demonstrate compliance in the sizer. The price point is perfect and it is samsonite. That said, if you are trying to make do with 1 piece of luggage that 'might' be able to go in the overhead bin of most jets (not small puddle-jumper 'regional jets'), this is a great way to go.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

How Long After Pearl Harbor Did We Drop The Atomic Bomb?, Reason To Believe Arch Enemy, How To Pronounce Anthology, Los Angeles Mission College Human Resources, Rowan Wood Minecraft, Buy Swordfish Uk, Saints Center Mccoy, Instagrammable Cafe In Baguio, Kwajalein Atoll Population, Tang Wei Kim Tae Yong, Tyler Perrys House Of Payne Season 6 Episode 1, Prospect Will Writing Service, Film Quiz, Grubhub App, The Canterville Ghost Story, Sebastian Maniscalco Height, Malevolent Movie, Namco Museum Archives 2, My Favorite Girl Film, Admiral Stark Andromeda, Sound Lock Csgo, The Carpenters, Anastacia Sick And Tired, Honiara Hotel, Clayton Geathers Net Worth, Byron Bay Overrated, The Devil Within Her 1974, Three Meters Above The Sky Full Movie, Google Sites Wiki Template, The Rapture Of The Nerds, Alexander Popov Inventor, Ultimate Predator 2018, Greek Santouri, What Did Roald Amundsen Discover, Alfred Binet Contribution To Psychology, Little Eva The Loco-motion, The Other End Of The Line Similar Movies, Place De La Concorde, Laws About Neighbors, Gucci Belt Men Cheap, Kung Pow Full Movie, Are Swordfish Endangered, Ooh Lah Lah, Sing About Me I'm Dying Of Thirst Sample, Bell Pepper Meaning In Tamil, Sasha Hostyn Twitch, 171 Collins Street, Melbourne History, Ipswich City Council Rates, Penguin Dogs, Shut Up And Sing Lyrics, Theremin Youtube, Patrick Gorman, Deborah Meaden Net Worth, Alternate History Cold War, Hearts On Fire Beloved Necklace, Launceston Accommodation, Maybe I'm Amazed Meaning, Cheap Homes For Sale In Phoenix Arizona, Rabhasa Cast, Los Suns Jersey, We Didn't Start The Fire Avengers, Kering Group Owner, Les Mckeown Brothers, USS Callisto (AGP‑15), Deco M5 Speed Issues, Shuffled In A Sentence, Pooja Hegde Movies List,