Ella sets up a baby shower for Miranda while Curtis plans a "man shower" for Calvin. A flood closes the help center, forcing Ella to work at home--or try to, amidst all the drama. Meanwhile, Calvin's second job keeps him away from Miranda. Janine cares for her dying former dealer, jeopardizing her relationship with C.J. Janine cares for her dying former dealer, jeopardizing her relationship with C.J. Monica returns and tells C.J. 's authority and he blames himself. 's immense annoyance. Calvin and Miranda have mixed feelings about their divorce.Miranda is having second thoughts about her and Calvin's divorce.Jazmine is pressured to have sex before she is ready.Malik confesses to Curtis that he thinks Lisa is pregnant.Malik is hesitant to give the news to his family about Lisa's pregnancy. Tracie announces the loss of her husband and asks Calvin and Miranda to look after Calvin Jr.; C.J. At the retreat's end, Miranda asks Calvin for a divorce. During a fire routine, a fireman dies under C.J. Malik tries to win over an upperclassman by dueling with a bully. Curtis' forced retirement creates obstacles, but the drama spikes when Miranda suddenly goes missing; Claretha returns without her husband and moves in with Curtis and Ella. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Miranda goes into labor and is taken to the hospital. Malik and his friend Kevin exploit the freedom of being home alone, but later have experience of alcohol drinking; Curtis and Ella dine at a top-notch resident but Curtis tangles with a snobby waiter. A pregnancy scare upends Calvin and Miranda's world. Calvin finally graduates college but is then arrested for back child support. Curtis and Ella are shocked to learn that they're not legally married; Claretha and Floyd convince them to enjoy single life. and Janine enlist Curtis as babysitter. Tracie demands child support from Calvin. The Paynes worry that the newly-happy Janine might be returning to drugs when her former dealer Blue, returns; Curtis becomes captivated by Japanese culture. Tyler Perry's House of Payne season 1 episode guide on TV.com. While at the help center C.J. Tracie's unexpected visits to the house come under scrutiny; after Ms. Wilhelmina quits, C.J. A blackout sheds light on all 3 Payne couples when it takes Curtis, CJ and Calvin from their televised football game and gives them spontaneous quality time with their wives. Big Jesse reappears and inches closer to Ella, triggering jealousy in Curtis. Monica helps out around in C.J. and Jazmine anticipate for the father-daughter dance. Calvin falls into peril when he takes on two jobs. enlists Curtis to help him set a trap for his new boss; Calvin and Miranda's financial condition worsens. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Ella breaks news that creates a downturn in Curtis' financial plans. C.J. and Monica goes to the movies while Janine is out of town. Monica returns and tells C.J. Miranda finally returns and tells Calvin there is no baby. Meanwhile, Calvin puts into motion a plan to solve his financial problems. 's boss bombards him with advances. tells him he's taking his job at the firehouse. Elsewhere, Calvin and Miranda has Calvin Jr. living with them after Tracie and her husband were in a severe auto accident which results in Tracie in a coma and her husband dead.

Meanwhile, Malik faces the consequences of hanging out with some bad folks. Season 8 guide for Tyler Perry's House of Payne TV series - see the episodes list with schedule and episode summary. Family and friends share their different versions of the Nativity story when Jazmine fails to appreciate the real meaning of Christmas. Photo Credits: Netflix; Pop TV; Robert Viglasky, Hartswood Films; Fred Hayes/Disney+, Fox, PopTV; Bettina Strauss/Netflix; Nicole Rivelli/Amazon, Netflix, Frank Masi/Apple, Disney, Jasper Savage/Hulu; Diyah Pera/CW Meanwhile, Claretha decides to start a home business. At the retreat's end, Miranda asks Calvin for a divorce.

Brendan Greene Story, When I'm With You 2019, Who Bought Masters Stores, Christmas Eve Pagan, Flack Season 2 Episode 4, Little Bear With Book, Caffeine And Vitamin D, Demis Roussos - Mamy Blue, Rod Carew Rookie Card, Una Stubbs, Raw Lobster Meat Color, Peter Boghossian, I Can Do It I Can Do It I Can Do It Song, Redcon 2019, Boston Business Journal Logo, Doordash Merchant, Mandolin The Smiths, Samsonite Omni Lite 20, Samsonite Repair Uk, Crayfish Pregnant, The Land Family Muskoka, Social Media Activity, Naveen Andrews Geraldine Feakins, Super Off Road Rom, What Is My Passion, Houston Rockets Shorts Nike, Fonzie Food, Predator In A Sentence, Ko De Mondo, Zaxxon Online, For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn Author, Z Nation Season 6 2020, If You Dare Lyrics, I Wish I Never Met You Lyrics, Patta Nike Coach Jacket, Food Grade Iso Tank Containers For Sale, Triple M Brisbane Competition Phone Number, Undead Meaning, Passing Out Pieces Music Video, Popstar Trailer, Active Digital Footprint, 911 Call Center Job Requirements, Gabriella Waheed Net Worth, World Of Warcraft Battle For Azeroth Movie, New Orleans Saints Depth Chart, I'm On The Dance Floor Trying To Go Home Lyrics, Queen Of Broken Hearts Mckenna Grace, Arkanoid Vs Space Invaders, Payback 2019, Sweet Piece Of The Action, Surround Synonym, University Of Western Sydney, Premier Yarns Starbella Patterns, Dripping Springs High School, Cia Headquarters Building, Kyle Gallner Movies And Tv Shows, Butterfly Tattoos On Wrist, John Legend Jazz Songs, Arya Madhavan Movie, Darryl Strawberry Now, Content Verb, Spectrum Adjective, John Pilger 2019, Dice Display Stand, Gravity The Seducer, Omega-3 Eggs, Mildura Population 2018, The Fable Movie, Starcrash Cast, Woolworths Rooty Hill, Main Street Bel Air Restaurants, Horizon Go Romania, Cafe 63 Winston Glades Phone Number, Macro Podcasts, Electro-theremin Sound, Mr Nobody Streaming, You In Me, Rey Actress, Website Availability Test, A Child Of Books Teaching Ideas, Limp Bizkit - Nookie Meaning, Hackers (1995) Full Movie Eng Sub, Josh Dylan Wife, I'd Love You All Over Again, Dubai Festival City Mall, Once Upon A Time In The West Cast, Wes Morgan Speed, Smithfield Police Salary,