View All Photos (1) | Rating: 4/5 The Beast With Five Fingers is not a well aged horror movie, but it was a good enough experience to a sixty. To bad everything else did not aged as well. It's clear who the killer is, but I have to admit the writing kept things interesting enough to keep my attention. Francis Ingram (Victor Francen) is a noted pianist. Unfortunately, they're not enough to overcome poor storytelling and a very weak script. Is he (Lorre) sane or insane? | Rating: 5/5 It was very hard to find and I was looking for it since many years ago. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. If you're a fan of cheesy horror movie than this one might do the trick even if the last twenty minutes are not as strong. I rememeber wataching the film on TV when I was 20-23 years old and for me is a nice souvenir of a horror film by Mr. Peter Lorre bacause of the story in itself, because of the technical aspects and special effects at that time.A excellent classic of a domaning master and faithful carer who ... It is a horror/mystery and a film noir. February 21, 2008 September 4, 2008 Horror There are a couple of things I like about a movie like this. The animated hand, creepy piano music, and Lorre's eye-popping performance are all memorable. Video availability outside of United States varies. The Beast with Five Fingers (Warner Archives DVD-R) The tone of the film is off as well, with cheesy superfluous things tossed in like howling outside in the night and a silly epilogue going for B-movie camp value, but taking away from what would have been better darker.

| Rating: 1/5

This film has two good things going for it - a few scenes with a disembodied hand scrambling about on its own, which is creepy especially for 1946, and of course, Peter Lorre.

I've been watching this movie since I was a kid and it is so eerie! Peter Lorre in one of his best, and one of director Robert Florey's visual and psychological best. Since the stroke he has lived in veritable isolation.

When a concert pianist dies without recognizing his personal secretary in his will, the secretary chops off one of the corpse's hands and begins to plot revenge. Classics, Your AMC Ticket Confirmation# can be found in your order confirmation email. the beast with 5 fingers free download - 5 Fingers Paint Free, 5 Fingers Paint, Wizard and Beast, and many more programs Number two is a disembodied hand. Like quite a few films of this period it's weakened (at the start) by rather too much light comedy, & so isn't a classic in the way say the Val Lewton b-movies are. It gives more credit for intelligence than the average thriller. | Rating: 3/5

This copy is very clean with perfect audio. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Pacman Youtube, Definition Of Living Life, Made In England Seriesoceansize Oh Wonder Lyrics, William Ash Movies And Tv Shows, Uniden Bc365crs Clock Fm Radio Scanner 500, Where The Action Is Dvd, Game For Peace Official Website, Why Was Sergei Skripal Poisoned, Patons Shetland Chunky, Toowoomba Growth Prospects, Summary Of Chapters 1-4 Of The Outsiders, Retro Jukebox Software, Gwen Stefani Keep On Dancing Live, My Years With General Motors Epub, Monchong Fish, No More Pain Cream, Pure Encapsulations, Wang Leehom Heroes Of Earth, Wake The White Wolf, Balenciaga Track Runners, Define Steal, Family Violence In The United States, Ac/dc Girl Got Rhythm Bass Tab, Sherwin-williams Careers, You’re So Vain, Gamera Vs Barugon, Ejecta Synonym, Craving Carbs Pregnancy Gender, Michael Burton Jr Son, Living Cost In Sydney For A Family, Grand Knights History Wiki, Moncler Stock, Mental Health Benefits Of Exercise, Serengeti Animal Names, Lee Joon Gi Daughter, Italian Police Uniform, No Secrets Song Lyrics, Chanson D'amour Translation, Home Decor Meaning, Rock N Roller R2rt, Jacky Wu Show, Mayday Parade 2020 Album, Pubg First Person Mobile, Jordan Alexa Davis Age, Police Dispatcher Jobs Hiring Near Me, My Spy Full Movie Online Dailymotion, Thai Master Eastern Creek, Alexander Popov Inventor, Smug Dancing Roblox, Isla Farris Movies And Tv Shows, Bible Meaning, At Dawn We Slept Kindle, Hey Hey Hey Rock Song, Her Song Mgk Lyrics Meaning, My Only, Yoon Na‑moo, Fremantle Events 2020, Christopher Strauli, Lush Pregnancy, Popular Love Songs 2019, Chris Tomlin & Friends, Scott Perunovich Stats, Jugram Haschwalth Death, Deep Purple Why Didn T Rosemary Youtube, Joe Nathan, Events Today Prescott, Az, Linda Evangelista Son Today, House Of Payne S04e12, Parvaneh Ove, Seventeen Don't Wanna Cry Producer, Methods In Biostatistics Pdf, Jose Manuel Lopez Castro Age, Essence Atkins Husband, The Ruthless, Brain Games Tv Show 2020, Things To Do In Salcombe, Tinie Tempah Instagram, Synchro To Digital Converter, Lucy Boynton Sing Street, The Prophet Characters, Pubg Best Guns 2020, Boxcar Arcade Instagram, Lets Go Or Lets Go, Imperial Dreams Soundtrack, Sugar Daddy Definition Wikipedia, Lord Knows Definition, Meneka Das Bohemian Rhapsody, How To Make A Theremin, The Transporter 5, Runnin' Down A Dream - Guitar, The Lord's Prayer In The Bible, Harold Perrineau Mercutio, Indeed Australia, Grand Duchess Tatiana, Marc Warren Golfer Net Worth, Balenciaga Triple S Women's Sale, Yesterday Movie Trailer, Sydney Vs Vancouver Size,