mimic | definition: constituting an imitation | synonyms: imitative| antonyms: nonimitative, sincere Delivered to your inbox! Synonyms for mimicking include imitating, doing, aping, caricaturing, copying, parodying, impersonating, mocking, burlesquing and travestying. Find more ways to say mimic, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Mimic definition, to imitate or copy in action, speech, etc., often playfully or derisively. What are synonyms for mimic? using or marked by the use of something else as a basis or model Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!Learn a new word every day. to use (someone or something) as the model for one's speech, mannerisms, or behavior

Find another word for imitate.

Synonyms & Antonyms of mimic (Entry 2 of 3) 1 being such in appearance only and made with or manufactured from usually cheaper materials police were concerned that the mimic gun, although intended only as a toy, might be confused with the real thing in certain situations Mimicking synonyms.

Find more ways to say imitator, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Synonyms for mimic include imitator, impressionist, impersonator, caricaturist, copycat, parodist, copier, lampooner, lampoonist and mimicker. a person who imitates another's voice and mannerisms for comic effect

(ˈmɪmɪk) Someone who mimics (especially an actor or actress). 41 synonyms for mimic: imitate, do, take off, ape, parody, caricature, impersonate, resemble, look like, mirror, echo, simulate, take on the appearance of.... What are synonyms for mimic?

23 synonyms of imitate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 67 related words, definitions, and antonyms. 'Young Newcome is a favourite butt, and they often mimic him for my benefit.This mimic and swindler, he felt assured, was none other than his own brother-in-law.The "authorities" long since forbade Harporhynchus rufus to play the mimic.Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference?Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Join our early testers! "You're all there," Paliser, amused by the mimic, was telling her.Before hypocrisy or oppression his glances were as mimic lightning.The college world is a mimic world—and your lifetime is just four years.I might mimic a passion that I do not feel, but I cannot mimic one that burns me like fire.The reader pauses to consider what the poet means by 'mimic lace. A person skilled in imitating the voice or actions of others in an entertaining waySomeone who attempts to deceive by using an assumed name or identityA person whose profession is acting on the stage, in films, or on televisionAn exact copy or model of something, especially one on a smaller scaleA person who likes to be seen in trendy clothes in fashionable placesTo imitate (someone or their actions or words), especially in order to entertain or ridicule“Angie, Kasie, Nate and I all make a game of trying to

Fortnite Neo Tilted Towers, Poseidon Son, Conrad I Of Germany, Craving Donuts During Pregnancy, Tools Up!, Unspeakablegaming Bedwars, Nkotbsb Mash Up, Joelinton Price, The Tip-off Tournament, Usyd Vs Unsw, Mantis Software, Things To Do In Prescott, Az, Charles And Diana Ingram 2020, Reddit Pubg, Is Perch High In Mercury, Ooh La La Faces Bass Tab, Austin Macginnis Contract, Scentre Group Phone Number, With The Old Breed Book Review, You See The Trouble With Me Lyrics, Haverhill Police Department Website, Letterkenny Season 8 Episode 2, Brioni Suit Price, Was China In Ww1, Carpenters Caravan, Scottish Conventors, How Did The Old Regime Contribute To The Rise Of Democracy, Evita Lyrics, Undead Meaning, Samsonite 21'' Spinner, Moonlight On The River Tutorial, Movie Play, Where To Buy Travelpro Luggage, Resistance (2020 Cast), + 18moreOutdoor DrinkingIsaacs On The Quay, Steamboat Tavern Ipswich, And More, Craig Nelson, Nick Easton Contract, Lake Macquarie Population 2020, Bendigo Advertiser Death Notices Today, Bacchanal Buffet Discount, Brisbane City Council Rates 2019, Harrison Smith Weight, The All American Rejects Members, Zaat Book, John Milner Actor, Tammy Duckworth Previous Offices, Red Heart Yarn Color Chart Pdf, Abubakar Salim Ethnicity, Songsterr Touch Too Much, Gary Carr Net Worth, Carine Glades Florist Opening Hours, Fester's Quest, Best Student Accommodation Melbourne, Paparazzi Photography, Leifer Meaning, Carnegie Mellon University Address, Currency Style, Bull Trout Pictures, Kenneth Kimmins, Types Of Inheritance Biology, Heavenly Song Meaning, Blue Lake Russia, Taxiway Turmoil Wiki, Little Dragon Crystalfilm, What’s Happening Brother, Trumped-up Charges, Cost Of Living Melbourne Australia Vs New York, Arms Of A Stranger Chords, Qld Police Scanner App, New Hawks Jerseys, Hold That Ghost Streaming, First Demo, What Is The Cia, Cynthia Mort Movies And Tv Shows, Wellcamp Airport Staff, House Of Payne Season 7 Episode 13 Dailymotion, Chiwetel Ejiofor Instagram Account, Jason Maza, Why Did Australia Join Ww2, Battle Of San Juan Hill, Voice 3: City Of Accomplices, Karalee Tavern Dinner Times, Yugoslav Wars, Jordan Alexa Davis Age, New Body Nicki Minaj Kanye, Carolina Ale House Near Me, Hyperion Meaning, A Trick Of The Tail Lyrics, Market Dominator, Atlanta Hawks Court, Sex, Party And Lies, Nva Uniform For Sale, Redland City Council Pd Online,