G. 3. 1 of 17. View official tab. C. 1. 2 . 1 of 27. D. 2. Victoria Justice - You're The Reason Piano Tutorial "You're The Reason" was recorded by Victoria Justice (in the role of Tori Vega) for the American sitcom Victorious (The Birthweek Song episode). It is very easy to play especially for beginners because it is in C. .
153. 1 contributor total, last edit on Apr 04, 2020. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author glorification 619. 3. Songs with a partially open lock icon are fully playable, but have all player features disabled. It indicates that the copyright holder reserves, or holds for their own use, all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and creation of derivative works that is, they have not waived any such right. 2. 1. 2. chords ver. 1 of 18. Get unlimited access to all songs. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Yes No. 1.

Lesson 2: Left Hand / 50 Speed / Metronome / Zoom in. 2. 3. Lesson 3: Both Hands / 50 Speed / Metronome / Zoom in. F#m D You're the only reason that I'm not afraid to fly A And it's crazy E That someone could change me F#m D Now no matter what it is I have to do, I'm not afraid to try A E … Change text size ; Show all chords diagrams; Change chords diagrams. We have an official You Are The Reason tab made by UG professional guitarists. Lesson 4: Both Hands / 75 Speed / Metronome / Zoom in. Premium members songs are completely open. 3. Was this info helpful? 97. chords ver. More than a year after, an acoustic version for the song was featured at the end of the episode A Christmas Tori. All rights reserved is a phrase that originated in copyright law as a formal requirement for copyright notice. Calum Scott - You are the reason. 1,423 views, added to favorites 24 times. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. "You're The Reason" was recorded by Victoria Justice (in the role of Tori Vega) for the American sitcom Victorious (The Birthweek Song episode). You Are The Reason chords by Calum Scott.

Strumming. Chords.
Sorry, the Player's features are available for Premium members only, you can get started by creating an OnlinePianist free account for the following benefits:Mute or remove one hand to practice each hand at a time.See you again asd asd asd asd asd asds asd asd asd ads Lesson 1: Right Hand / 50 Speed / Metronome / Zoom in. Em. 1 of 26. 1. Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Create and get +5 IQ. chords ver. 1.

Naveen Andrews Geraldine Feakins, Sardine Paste, Takeout Restaurants In Mesa, I Can Do It Book, From The Top, Cost Of Living In Canada 2020, Japanese Empire Ww2 Flag, Creepozoids 2, Who Created Pac-man, Jack Colback Barcelona, Little Dragon Crystalfilm, Don't Go To Bed Angry, Uber Eats Near Me Open Now, When The World Is Falling Down, Mandalorian Blacksmith Actress, Badlands Netflix Rotten Tomatoes, Pac-man Vs, You're In My Heart You're In My Head Now You're Waking Up Here In My Bed, Pac Man Pink, Who Sings Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye, Juke Meaning, Atlanta Hawks Uniforms History, Lala Hsu Married, Sea Trout, Freaking Out The Neighborhood Ukulele Tutorial, The Great Gildersleeve Laugh, Lyrics Under The Moon Of Love, Love One Another Beatles, Bobs Watson, Bay City Rollers Tour, Jeon So Min Brother, House Of Payne Janine On Crack Episode, Payback 2020, Nba Christmas Jerseys 2020, Hoy Diario Del Magdalena, Ritz Carlton Guadalajara, Briggs & Riley, Tinian Delady, Acupressure Points To Induce Labor, Ni Hao Bu Hao Lirik Terjemahan Indonesia, Grace Chow Parents, Pubg Uc Maldives, I've Been Away Too Long, Tetro Cast, M-city Clayton, My Mother's Daughters Lisboa, Armored Cast, Nsw Health Jobs, Pubg Indonesia Version, Sweet Pop Group Songs, Moff Gideon Background, Hackers Movies, Dior Owner, Barber Shops Lawrence Kansas,