Tracklist .

Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. Review Changes

Playback options

In 1976, at the age of 19, she had her first taste of success with a winning appearances on the weekly UK TV talent show "Opportunity Knocks".

"Her biggest UK hit, "Feels Like I…

Time zone:

8,367 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Loving Just For Fun

Kelly Marie (born Jacqueline McKinnon, 16 October 1957, Paisley, Scotland), is a British Pop, Disco, and Hi-NRG singer.

Loading player…

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Kelly Marie ‎– Loving Just For Fun Label: Calibre + Plus!

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

‎– PLUSL 4 Format: Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, Single Country: UK Released: 1980 Genre: Electronic. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Get track

Do you know any background info about this track?

Piano Solo Jazz, Mandalorian Chapter 1, Lush Sale Items, Qld Police Scanner App, Best Coffee Brands In The Philippines, Song Jae Rim Weight Loss, Don Shelton Singer, We Are The Champions Of The World, Yes - Symphonic Live, Close To The Sun Ps4 Release Date, Toowoomba Regional Council Staff, Aircraft Carrier Damage Control, Cotton Yarn Brands, Island Nights' Entertainments, Victory Synonyms, Wirecutter Luggage, Non Alcoholic Red Wine Benefits For Skin, Sermon On Thomas The Apostle, Spicy Whole Sea Bass Recipe, David Comes To Life, I Get Wings To Fly, Bye Bye Johnny Rolling Stones, Bt Sport / Espn Ufc, Emily Kaldwin Dishonored 1, Cheap Homes For Sale In Phoenix Arizona, Rennes Fc Stadium, Sting - The Wild Wild Sea, Everybody Loves You Charlotte Lawrence Meaning, Jay Chou Hero, Varian Wrynn, Save Room Movie, Celcat Box Hill, Mega Man 5 Walkthrough, Enterprise Tucson Airport, Cost Of Living Us Vs Canada, Man Of Constant Sorrow Chords PDF, Project Gotham Racing Xbox 360, Fly Across The Sea, North Scottsdale Real Estate, Arms Of A Stranger Chords, Auckland Vs Melbourne Reddit, Christmas Eve Basket, Traction Elevator Machine Room, How To File A Noise Complaint In An Apartment, Howard Johnson Nightflight, Secret Service Facts, Cold Shoulder Meaning, Passengers (2016), Make A Wish Meaning, I Am Poem Examples For 8th Graders, Lions Richlands Booking, Head In The Clouds Meaning, Battle Of Bun'ei, Passion Project, Body Of Proof Watch Online, All You Can Eat, Singapore Population Density, Where To Watch Final Fantasy Kingsglaive, Jay Name, Rya Mayday Call Procedure, Voxx Automotive Products, Once Upon A Time In The West Youtube, Bangalore Skyline, Overlord Novel, Sushi Near Me Now, Superdrug Insect Repellent, + 12moreIce Cream ShopsMurphys Ice Cream, Gino's, And More, Wtaps Saint Alfred, Tivity Meaning, Wanted 2 Hollywood, Unforgiven 2013 Netflix, Oro Valley Payments, John C Waldron,