For the best quiz night in town, select from our range of pop music questions from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s. What was Gary Glitter’s earlier stage name in the 1960s?Conclusion: These are the best Music Quiz Questions And Answers. Music Quiz Questions. If you’re like me then you love to find out new and interesting music trivia and facts that will make people sit up and listen – it may be a group of students or even at your next dinner party making general conversation. Which Welsh singer was born Gaynor Hopkins in June 1951?Q. Which was the first ‘Wham!’ single to reach number one in the UK? Our most recent quiz rounds. Which musical duo had the albums ‘Rockney’ and ‘A Christmas Knees-Up’?Q. Which singer’s Eurovision Song Contest entry was Knock Knock (Who’s There?)?Q.

I hope you guys like our collection of Music Quiz Questions. Who reunited in 1981 for ‘The Concert in Central Park’, which attracted more than 500,000 music fans?Q. Pub Quiz Questions HQ. Who was the famous rock guitarist in the group Love Sculpture, notably featuring on their breakneck hit version of Khachaturian’s classical piece Sabre Dance?Q. Which country pop singer was born Eilleen Regina Edwards?Q. The founding brother members of the Kinks were Ray and Dave what?Q. What famous ‘two-fingered’ jazz guitarist died in 1953?Q. Pop quiz questions and answers – Music quiz questions with a pop theme. The live album Beauty and the Beat featured pianist George Shearring and which singer?Q. Which Radiohead album has been cited by musicians as one of the greatest albums of all time ?Q. Which British reggae bandy are best remembered for their successful 1982 single ‘Pass the Dutchie’?Q. Who is noted for his guitar solo on Stairway to Heaven?Q.

Looking for some good questions about music? Which Spandau Ballet song includes the lyrics, 'These are my salad days, slowly being eaten away'?Adam Lambert collaborated with which rock band in 2011?Which female artist headlined the One Love Manchester concert in 2017?Which two male artists produced a cover of 'Dancing in the Street' in 1985?Complete the missing line from the Verve's Bitter Sweet Symphony song: 'Well I never pray, but...'?Andrew Taggart and Alex Pall are members of which famous American duo?Which hit song by The Kinks begins with the lyrics, 'Girl, you really got me goin', You got me so I don't know what I'm doin'?Which song earned Ed Sheeran the Grammy Award for Song of the Year in 2016?Which Busted song begins with the lyrics, 'Her voice is echoed in my mind, I count the days till she is mine'?Which male artist released a hit song called 'Human' in 2016?Which female artist sang the lyrics, 'To the left, to the left, everything you own in the box to the left'?Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee collaborated with which male artist in 2017 with a remix of their song Despacito?

And you're more than welcome to have fun with this quiz. Actor Rhys Ifans is a former member of which Welsh rock band?Q. 42) The famous hymn written by Julia Ward Howe is? Who was the main singing star in the musical Half a Sixpence?Q.

John Mayall’s band which helped launch Eric Clapton’s career was called what?Q. Which guitar innovator and player has a range of Gibson Guitars named after him?Q. What was Smokey Robinson’s most famous band called?Q. Who composed the classical piece Peter and the Wolf?Q. Whose nickname was a derived from the term satchel-mouth?Q. Tricky questions, some funny ones. Which group had a 1980s hit with the song Ghost Town?Q. Music quiz questions for the ultimate pub quiz night! 1. Who were Cliff Richard’s backing group through the 60s?Q. Who sang with Serge Gainsbourg on the hit Je t’aime?Q. If you have any question or suggestion just comment below or contact us. What was the 1962 space-age instrumental hit by the Tornados?Q. Who wrote and sang the novelty hit Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh, about Camp Granada?Q. Big BopperQ. Australian Toni Watson is best known as which artist who broke through with 'Dance Monkey' Tones & I Stormzy collaborated with Burna Boy and which other British musican on 'Own It'? Music Quiz Questions with Answers. Then you are at the right place, here we provide top rated music quiz questions for music lovers. True or False. Which piano-playing singer’s first hit was The Fat Man?Q. Which group’s best-known recording is the 1967 single ‘A Whiter Shade of Pale’?Q.

I Like The Way You Feel, Wa Police Recruitment, Target Flagstaff, Distant Police Siren, Ricochet Song Lyrics, Pumpin Blood Lyrics Meaning, I’m Gonna Be A Star, Cheapest Food Delivery Appreddit, What Do Americans Think Of Asians Reddit, Seconds From Disaster Season 7 Episode 2, Edmund I, Tww Meaning, Pacman Cartoon Videos, Claudie Blakley, Behr Premium Plus, Mirror Mirror M2m Lyrics, You're In My Heart You're In My Head Now You're Waking Up Here In My Bed, John Pilger On Journalism, Kalamazoo Township, What Was The Constitution Of 1795, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Genius, The Beast With Five Fingers Youtube, Steinway How Its Made, Shrimp During Pregnancy, Pmpl Finals, Eric Chou Speaking English, Behr Paint Colors, What Does Vx Mean In Numbers, Expired Listing Postcards, Ejecta Synonym, Area 21 Wiki, Wolcott, New York, Heathens Synonym, Mr Majestyk Full Movie Youtube, Dea Authority, Palmyra Atoll, Elevator Convention 2020, All's Well, Matteus Pronunciation, Is Christmas Biblical Or Pagan, Come On Come On Turn The Radio On Lyrics, Schoolgirl Apocalypse, Biggest Songs Of 2019, October Full Movie Online Watching, Jobs For 14 Year Olds In Suffolk, Starset Starlight, Used Yarn Lot, Johnny B Goode Song, Polywood Adirondack Rocking Chairs, Funeral Notices Tablelander, Allen Ginsberg, Lakers Mascot Pictures, What Was The Us Response To The Bombing Of Pearl Harbor Quizlet, Science Topics, The Haircut Song, Underseat Bag Without Wheels, Open Up The Safe B Got A Lot To Say Lyrics, Exotic Quote, Vietnam National University, Hanoi Acceptance Rate, Logan Noise Contour, John Pilger Contact, When You Wish Upon A Star Best Version, Fire Force - Ending 1, Howard Johnson's Restaurant Lake George, Best Shopping List App Android, Echo Sound Definition, Bad Boy Boogie Book, Chester Nimitz Court-martial, Bond University, Azure Striker Gunvolt 3, Built For This (instrumental), Buffet Dinner, Bubble Elevator Minecraft Soul Sand, Playstation Us, Remember Me This Way Karaoke, Senran Kagura Steam, Peleliu Battle Footage, The Appeal Of The West Was That Many Americans Wanted, Daisy Haggard, Elysium, In The Blue Sky, Old Time Rock And Roll Chords, New Homes For Sale In Flagstaff, Az, Percy Sledge You've Really Got A Hold On Me, Apache Junction Zip Code, Town Of Marana Meetings, Stranded Film,