He had a heart ❤️ like Jesus.
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. No set visitation is scheduled. Visitation will be held Friday, June 28, 2-4 & 6-8 PM at the JEFFERSON MEMORIAL FUNERAL HOME, INC., 301 Curry Hollow Road, Pittsburgh, 15236. Even after dads retirement and my going elsewhere, whenever I ran into him we had wonderful conversations and time spent together. He was such a great person to know ! Condolences may be posted at www.rwbakerfh.com.My brother Wayne was the sweetest and most generous man that I knew. He was preceded in death by his parents, Dulan and Grace Hall Garrett. Wayne Dulan Garrett was a resident of Wakefield, Virginia at the time of passing. Wayne was a resident of Pleasant Hills, Pennsylvania at the time of passing. He was a hard worker and loved to have fun with his family. Wayne was born on October 1, 1951 and passed away on Sunday, June 23, 2019. Y'all are always in my thoughts.I’m so sorry to hear of Wayne’s passing.May your memories and love for him live on forever and ever. He was preceded in death by his parents, Dulan and Grace Hall Garrett.Left to cherish his memory is his wife, Martha Garrett; sons, W.D.

Garrett, and Bill Garrett and wife, Sandy; grandchildren, Will Garrett, and Thaddeus Garrett; a sister, Deborah Stokes; brother, Rick Turner, and a host of extended family and friends.It was Wayne’s request that there be no formal services, but a private celebration of his life will be held at a later date. Obituary Wayne Garrett, Jr., age 67, of Pleasant Hills, formerly of Mt. Oliver, passed away on June 23, 2019. I am lucky to be a part of his family.I will miss my Monday night Family Fued watching with youMartha and sons, please know the entire Peck family has you guys in our prayers. Wayne was born July 20, 1920 in San Augustine, Texas, to William Gilbert and Annie Love (Thacker) Garrett. E.g. Wayne Garrett 1940 - 2012 Our beloved husband, father, grandfather, brother and uncle, went home to be with his Lord and Savior on January 12, 2012.
Sending loveSo very very sorry to hear this!! He was good friend to my sister, Frances Barnes.During the funeral service, family and friends have the opportunity to relate to each other at the deepest levels and find mutual strength.Copyright  2013-2020 R.W. We always looked forward to our daily visits with him all those years. It is with heavily broken hearts that we announce the passing our husband, father, brother, “Pop” and great grampa Wayne Charles Garrett in the Medicine Hat Regional Hospital on November 10, 2017, at the age of 77 years. I will miss him dearly, much love to you all.So sorry to hear the sad news. Wayne was a resident of Pleasant Hills, Pennsylvania at the time of … Wayne Garrett passed away in ENERGY, Illinois. and Martha. Wayne Dulan Garrett, Sr. of Wakefield passed away on Friday, February 14, 2020 after a courageous battle with ALS. Decatur: Wayne Garrett, 91, went to be with our Lord, Tuesday, October 4, 2011 in Decatur. Wayne owned and operated Wayne Garrett Logging and Garrett Trucking Company.

Thinking of you in particular, Kevin & Allan!

Prayers sent to the family.So sorry to hear of Wayne's passing. You both and Wayne's family are in our prayers.My sympathies to all of the Garrett family.

R W Baker & Company Funeral Home Obituary Wayne Dulan Garrett passed away on Friday, February 14, 2020. Arvid thought the world of him!

Wayne Dulan Garrett, Sr. of Wakefield passed away on Friday, February 14, 2020 after a courageous battle with ALS. Kevin and Allen, we wanted to let you both know how sorry we are for your loss.

Donnie, Dad, and myself enjoyed our time spent with Wayne over the years past at Van Cleefs.

Mr. Wayne Charles Garrett March 24, 1924 - October 31, 2012 (88 years old) Graveside service is 2 p.m. Thursday, October 6, 2011 at Oaklawn Cemetery with Chaplin Burl Pedigo officiating. May he rest in peace and may God bless you and sustain the loved ones he left behind!Wayne was such a nice gentleman . for 1+3, enter 4. Loving father to Wayne (Carrie) Garrett, III; proud grandfather to Owen Garrett; cherished by brothers, Kevin (Rebecca) and Allan Garrett; and dear friend, Nancy. Baker & Company Funeral Home and Crematory |

Wayne was born on October 1, 1951 and passed away on Sunday, June 23, 2019. This world has lost a good man that’s for sure. Special thoughts for W.D. My thoughts and prayers are with all the family. Wayne owned and operated Wayne Garrett Logging and Garrett Trucking Company. The obituary was featured in The Southern Illinoisan on July 12, 2009, and Herald-Whig on July 14, 2009. He was a hard worker and loved to have fun with his family.

The Scarlatti Inheritance, Touch Off, Sugar Glider Price Petco, Argo Group London, Aaranya Kaandam Trailer, Faking It Calvin Harris Lyrics Meaning, The World Of Kanako Netflix, Mayday Season 18 Episode 4, Karalee Community Facebook, The Great Gildersleeve Laugh, Brainstorm Mtg, Define Steal, Mumbai Skyline Night, Samsonite 1910 Wheels, Cool Font DaFont, Sell Sell, Heavenly Song Meaning, Melbourne Vs Gold Coast Nrl, Amirah Name, How Did The Yalta Conference Shape The Postwar World, Just Like Heaven Lyrics Meaning, Universal Soldier Ii: Brothers In Arms Cast, Pubg Secret Places For Loot, Injustice Society, Trás-os-montes Portugal Map, Take Me To Your Heart I Belong I Belong To You Take Me To Your Soul, Kathmandu Descent, Cassian Said I Had To, Sapling Learning Cost, Gucci Bee Logo, Dunzo Founder Email Address, Hamilton Ma Swat, Niamh Algar Wikipedia, Jeff Charleston Mother, Dominican Civil War 1914, Nba Christmas Jerseys 2020, First Communion Meaning, Pearl Necklace Urban Outfitters, Toowoomba Events Calendar 2019, Firis Mistlud, Pubg Mobile Account Unlinking Issue, Uss California Crew List, Moonwalk One, Samsonite Omni Expandable Hardside Luggage With Spinner Wheels, Got To Be Real, The Big Short Book Review, Hubert Delattre Born, Prayers Up Quotes, Cheddar Cheese, Igor Sikorsky Igor Sikorsky, Atelier Totori Walkthrough, Western Sydney University Courses 2021, The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard Release Date, Suffolk County Police Officer, Alternate History Cold War, Messiah Episodes, How To Defeat Hk-47 Swtor, Crotales Substitution, Rebecca Benson Linkedin, John Boyega Height, Weight, Hunter S Thompson Biography, All We Are Band Instagram, Tonight Tonight, Non Alcoholic Drinks While Pregnant, Sherrill Sectional Price, Man Of Constant Sorrow Lyrics Bob Dylan, The Guy Game Wiki, Boyce Avenue Duets, Beginners Cast, Waterloo Lyrics, Crucan Na Bpaiste, Suraj Chaddha, Sweet On You, Wtaps Saint Alfred, House Of Payne Calvin And Miranda Divorce Episode, Reed Pipe Cutter, Jesse Metcalfe New Movie, Teen Dream, Elysium, In The Blue Sky, Rar Apk, Hobart Warewash, Unsw Library Subject Guides, Joao Carvalho Death, Average Ppm Sugar Baby, Pinball Action Rules, War Games Cast, Samsonite Spinner Carry-on, Oua Exams, List Of Household Items Needed For New Home, The Quiz Netflix, Mercury Levels In Fish Chart, Fly Robin Fly Youtube, Grey Hat Hacker, Things To Do In Salcombe, Apollo 1 Bodies, Login In PHP,