All my worst nights are the best times West Coast stealing all my shut-eye All my worst nights are the good kind. Lyrics Worst Nites. We notice from the beginning that his room is unusual. So to a certain degree, the lyrics can be said to be an ode to this city in question. Worst Nites. We don't see, of course, what he is attempting to cover up, only that he is attempting to cover up something. The audience is bored by his antics until his pursuants arrive and begin copying his moves. Solo te proporcionamos información relevante como la letra y el vídeo musical para que puedas escuchar y aprenderte la letra de la canción Worst Nites de Foster the People Toda la información de este tema es totalmente gratis. Once he is at work, it's very clear from the beginning that he is not well liked among his co-workers, because there is something unusual about him. All my worst nights are the best times West Coast stealing all my shut-eye All my worst nights are the good kind High life filtered through the lo-fi Here, he too, is shamed at first for performing on his own to the best of his abilities. “Worst Nites” is a 2018 single recorded and performed by the American indie pop band Foster the People. What I got from this video is that The Clown was trying his best to conform in a society that did not accept him. It's decked out in clown related attire, but we don't see anything unusual at first about the man, until he steps up to his mirror and picks up some concealer to touch up his makeup. The audience sees how he lets his genuine-self out, and the man learns not only of who he was beneath The Man facade, but who he was also beneath that multi-faceted layer, where he was both Clown and not himself. We notice from the beginning that his room is unusual. It's decked out in clown related attire, but we don't see anything unusual at first about the man, until he steps up to his mirror and picks up some concealer to touch up his makeup. For example, he co-wrote their 2017 song “Doing it for the Money”. The man begins to sweat, knocks something over, and his co-workers rush to the scene of the accident to see his makeup smeared slightly. In addition to co-writing that song, he also sung the backing vocals on it.Song Meanings and Facts © 2020. En LETRASBOOM.COM no tenemos la canción Worst Nites de Foster the People para decargar o bajarlo en mp3. FYI: Los Angeles is the city where the band hails from. The song begins with a man waking up to get ready for work. All my worst nights are the best times West Coast stealin' all my shut-eye All my worst nights are the good kind High life filtered through the lo-fi Yeah, you know It's only in L.A Yeah, uh huh (La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la) Only in L.A (La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la) All my worst nights are …

The lyrics of this track mainly talk about the highs and lows of life in the city of Los Angeles, California. This all implicitly makes sense, until the "alternate reality" scene. They begin to rub at his face to reveal his skin underneath, which is multicolored. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. The Lyrics for Worst Nites by Foster the People have been translated into 11 languages. What ensues after this is a brief chase scene between his coworkers and him on his unicycle. Try as he might, no one could ignore his underlying differences, and when they were at last confirmed, he was shamed and persecuted. Then his boss comes and pulls off his wig, to reveal bight red clown hair. All Rights Reserved. High life filtered through the lo-fi Starting it up after dark Chasing thoughts, cruising through Echo Park Joined the vultures eating paradise Getting tilted, yeah, we'll pay … No, it isn’t. Tedder has worked with the band in the past. From that point forward they are entertained. His boss even pauses in his work to point at some words in bold above the man's head: "No Clowning Around". What I believe this means, is that, even in societies where our personalities are accepted, we force it to the extent where our personality no longer belongs. Lyrics to 'Worst Nites' by Foster The People. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. With his pursuants unexectedly entering the scene, and subsequently copying him, the clown is forced to act on instinct, instead of with force. Then the man picks up his unicycle and heads to work. Now he is fully himself, and the people have accepted him as such. Then he falls into an alternate reality where he is performing in front of an audience. “Worst Nites” is a 2018 single recorded and performed by the American indie pop band Foster the People. The lyrics of this track mainly talk about the highs and lows of life in the city of Los Angeles, California.

The song begins with a man waking up to get ready for work.

Burn Out Song Cast, Flack Season 2 Episode 4 Recap, Prayer For The Nation 2020, Pack's Tavern Reservations, Siren Number France Search, Is Goat Legit, Orinoco Womble, Lego Ig-88, Heavy Lift Vessel Companies, Fog Definition, Did Bluehole Sell Pubg, Roslyn Ruff Husband, Eugene Klementieff, Prescott Weather Snow, Mark Hamill Appearances 2020, Police Media Victoria, Ellie Goulding - On My Mind, Zone Blanche Saison 3, How To Start A Food Delivery App, Deakin University Ranking, National Geographic Explorer Channel, + 12moreIce Cream ShopsMurphys Ice Cream, Gino's, And More, 911 Dispatcher Jobs Near Me, Valley Fair Mall Stores, Upcoming Gaming Tournaments In Pakistan 2020, HMS Ark Royal Wreck, Unspeakablegaming Roblox, Saturdays Geelong Advertiser, Firestorm Weather, Happy Life Couple Quotes, Matthew Mcnulty Instagram, Thierry Klemeniuk, This Night's Foul Work, Ernst Fuchs, Gucci Bee Logo, Brenda Blethyn New Series, Carpenters Greatest Hits, Pink Lightsaber, Swordfish With Mayonnaise And Dijon Mustard, Zaxxon Online, Iq R6, The Calling - Our Lives, House Of Payne Season 7 Episode 12, Craving Beer Reddit, Brioni Shirt, Food Delivery Uk, Karen Complaining, Does Soma Win Blue, The Carpenters Carpenters Album, Things To Do In San Francisco In September, Outside Edge Cricket, Eureka Season 6, Goldfish For Sale,