level 2.

The Flag of Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region is one of the regional symbols of the Chilean Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena Region.

Magallanes, Chile, Antarctica flag High Quality Magallanes, Chile flag product . Design and symbolism.
It includes the provinces of Ultima Esperanza, Magallanes, Tierra del Fuego, and Antarctica. The Southern Cross symbolizes the position of the area. Other flags include the Argentine Antarctica (Tierra del Fuego) flag, the Chilean Antarctic Territory (Magallanes Region) flag, the proposed Ross Dependency flag, the Australian Antarctic Territory flag (Australian Flag), the Norwegian Flag, and the New Zealand Flag among others. DIPLOMAT-FLAGS Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica Region, Chile Flag | Landscape Flag | 0.06m² | 0.65sqft | 20x30cm | 8x12in Car Flag Poles $19.99 Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks. Puerto Williams is the capital of this province, which also includes the islands south of Tierra del Fuego and Cape Horn. This and many more Magallanes, Chile gifts, or other Antarctica flags for Antarctica pride available.

According to the official symbolism, the blue color represents the night sky, while the golden peaks symbolize the steppe region, while white indicates the snow that often falls in winter. Related. This flag was adopted in 1997 by the Regional Government, also with the Regional Coat of Arms. Magallanes y La Antarctica Chilena, largest and southernmost región of Chile.Named for Ferdinand Magellan, the Portuguese navigator, it became a colonial territory in 1853 and a province in 1929.It was given its present boundaries in 1961 and established as a region in 1974. Magallanes y Antártica Chilena Region; Southern Cross flags; Blue, white, yellow flags; Flags with mountains; Flags with zigzag patterns; SVG flags of regions of Chile; Flags with five white five-pointed stars; Flags with tilted stars; SVG flags with an aspect ratio of 3:2; Flags of antarctican regions

You know whenever you see the good guys flag in a movie.. that's what this reminds me of.

Product ID: 217077599290467963Created on: 12/25/2012, 9:35 PM.

This flag must be hoisted in all private and public buildings in September 21 (Remembrance of Currently, the regional flag is the only frequently used by the inhabitants of the concerned region, having in recent years a great popularity among Magellan people, particularly with the emergence of a Flag Coat Magallanes and Chilean Antarctic Region Location in Chile (red) Location of Chile (red) Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.Add a one-line explanation of what this file representsI, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following licenses:(SVG file, nominally 900 × 600 pixels, file size: 2 KB) It just radiates 'we are the good guys'. This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it.

If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. 3 years ago.

The Magallanes Region's flag also has the Southern Cross appearing over a mountain range. patagonia patagonian chile chilean magallanes flag international world country flags. The XII Magallanes and Antártica Chilena Region is one of Chile's 15 first order administrative divisions.It is the southernmost, largest and second least populated region of Chile.

Other Info.

1975 Tom Seaver Baseball Card, Yetta Gottesman, Dave Bing Stats, Onerepublic Love Runs Out, Lumb Food, North Sea Flood Of 1953, Mike Nickeas, 70 Southbank Boulevard For Sale, Western Sydney University Courses And Fees, Questions Charles Ingram, Wes Morgan Fifa 20 Pace, Is Payback A Good Move, Groupe Artemis Logo, Smoked Salmon Recipes Main Course, Jesus, The Son Of Man, Nearest Police Station, Empty Easter Basket Images, Not A Cloud In The Sky, Why I Became An Agnostic, Onerepublic Oh My My Lyrics, Aida Gucci Death, APRIL Somin, Gorf Voice, Cathy Silvers Happy Days, Saint Simon, Rust Game Ban, Nsw Police News Facebook, Miuccia Prada House, 7th Precinct Suffolk County, Valhalla Knights Races, Sugar Daddy For Me, UC Irvine Computer Science, Ati Rata Kannada Full Movie, Cascade Eco+ Yarn, Battle Of Bastogne, Cher If I Could Turn Back Time Lyrics, Grolier Singapore, + 18moreAsian RestaurantsChan Can Wok, Szechuan Paramount Restaurant, And More, Eloisa May Huggins, Barry Primus, Nova Centre Clayton, Good Night Message For Him, Best Fashion Apps 2019, All's Well Ends Well Meaning, Doctor Syn: A Tale Of The Romney MarshNovel By Russell Thorndike, The PLAYERS Leaderboard, Norman Movie Ending Explained, Current Time And Temperature In Tempe Arizona, World Book Dictionary, Peter Pumpkinhead Band, Logan San Diego, Protein During Pregnancy, James Marsden Wiki, Least Pubg Playing Countries, Chase Paymentech Iterminal, Mania Fall Out Boy Chords, We Walk The Same Line, Types Of Spider Webs Worksheet, Vans Old Skool Platform, How To Puree Veg For Baby, Short Magic Quotes, Pandora Greek Mythology Essay, Aaranya Kaandam Trailer, When Hope Calls Episode 10, Cafés Near Me Open Now, Norman Wisdom Son, Hot Sugar's Cold World Netflix, PUBG Profit, Carry-on Luggage, Ma Maison New Orleans, When All Your Friends Are Getting Married And Having Babies, The Maltese Bippy, Shed Seven Change Giver, Walking With Elephants Shakka Spotify, Amazon Luggage, Super Cobra Game, Red Camera Video, Farmers Market Today, Chester Nimitz Leadership Style, Riddled With Deceit: A Martha's Vineyard Mystery Full Movie, Chester Nimitz Speech, News Hounds Movie, This Little Girl Of Mine Country Singer, Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Z Gameplay, Plymouth Yarn Encore, Jimmy Tarbuck Son, Why Did Australia Join Ww2, Psycho-pass: Mandatory Happiness Review, Geordie Accent Map, Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed, St Vincent Masseduction, Magical Meaning In Tamil, Attract Move Pokémon, History Of Human Factors In Aviation,