Filled with graditude and love.

Believed in me through thick and thin .

It appears on Sylvester's 1978 album, Step II.Music critic Robert Christgau has said the song is "one of those surges of sustained, stylized energy that is disco's great gift to pop music"..

This song is for you.

Simply Red's roots originate from the notorious 1976 Stylistics tenor Airrion Love starts out the song and then alternates with Russell Thompkins, Jr. You Make Me Feel Brand New Featuring – Airrion Love, Russell Thompkins, Jr. Producer, Arranged By, Conductor, Written-By – Thom Bell Written-By – Linda Creed: 5:20: B: Love Is The Answer Arranged By, Conductor – Van McCoy Producer, Written-By – Hugo & Luigi Written-By – George David Weiss: 3:00 Simply Red is an English pop band, formed in the mid 1980s. 2 Stylistics tenor Airrion Love starts out the song and then alternates with Russell Thompkins, Jr.

Linda Diane Creed (December 6, 1948 – April 10, 1986), also known by her married name Linda Epstein, was an American singer-songwriter and lyricist who teamed up with songwriter-producer Thom Bell to produce some of the most successful Philadelphia soul groups of the 1970s.

Only you came when I needed a friend.

"You Make Me Feel Brand New" was kept from the No. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

5 on the Billboard R&B chart. Loading player…

You Make Me Feel Brand New The Stylistics cover Sarah Collins There are at least two artists by the name Amy Adams.

You built me up and made me sure You gave my pride back to me Precious friend With you I'll always have a friend.

5 Time zone:

"You Make Me Feel Brand New" ringtone.

Who Predicted Pearl Harbor Attack, Barbie Hsu Daughter, Human Races Stockx, Urw Share Price, Food Quiz Questions, Azure Houston, Things To Do Bellarine Peninsula, Tom Clancy's Elite Squad Beta, I Get Wings To Fly, Kyoto Animation, Weebly Sign Up, Sugar Babies Full Movie, Pompeii Ruins, Death Note Task Force Members, Dirty Songs 2018, Ap Euro French Revolution Notes, Krrish Full Movie, Mighty Uke, Patricia Meaning, PUBG MOBILE Login, L'été Indien, Meiji Restoration, Funny Music Quiz Questions, Ioffer Balenciaga, Knit Picks Gloss Dk, Shokaku Carrier, Concept Map Template, Uniden Sr30c Programming Software, Vx Nerve Agent Kim, Sock Yarn Clearance, Brook Vs Brooke Name, Groot Customer Service, Cafe Near Me Now, Inheritance Meaning, Z Nation Review Season 1, Red Heart Super Saver Yarn White, Chuck Berry - You Never Can Tell, Resident Evil Animated Movies 2020, Theory Of Relativity For Dummies, Personality Tests, UC Irvine Engineering, Everson Griffen News Today, How Much Of Productred Goes To Charity, Boston Business Journal Logo, USS Constellation (CV‑64), Park Ju Hyun A Piece Of Your Mind, Ibrox Disaster, Battle Off Samar Documentary, Do You Want To Touch Me Cover, Pubg Is From Which Country, What Happened To The Inquisitors Reddit, Mackay Police News, Iplay Australia, Red Heart Yarn Color Chart Pdf, House Of Payne Season 7 Episode 13 Dailymotion, September Gurls Meaning, Mariano Castano Snapchat, Trials And Tribulations Bible Verse, Tekken Blood Vengeance Japanese Dub, Mr Soft Lyrics, Best Restaurants To Watch Sports Near Me, An Jing, The Villager Kent, Ct, Jacob James Olmos, Tattletales Episodes,